The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Thankyou Arsenal for proving my point :@

where's my goddam drink

Love how people were fans of other teams were having a rant about arsenal on here when we're losing and 2-2 and they've shut up! :)

Giroud injured in the draw with Everton possibly? If so we HAVE to sign a replacement striker. I don't care how long he's out.

Never an easy game at Everton. Good comeback but if Arsenal really are contenders this year they need to stop going behind like that and then have to make a fight to get back into it.

Sigh...

Here is Campbells opportunity!

I tell you what though...Ox is an incredible dribbler. Yea Alexis has flair but ox is very efficient and no nonsense when jinking around defenders.

Sigh...

Here is Campbells opportunity!

I tell you what though...Ox is an incredible dribbler. Yea Alexis has flair but ox is very efficient and no nonsense when jinking around defenders.

Campbell's not really a striker though.

I'd take Welbeck first from that lot. Remy is a better finisher, but Welbeck is much more involved. That and his defensive contribution is a very good combination, IMO. Remember him marking Xabi Alonso in that United v Real game, probably best game of his career. My opinion is that we might buy a wide forward/a cheap striker and use Alexis/Theo as the #9.

"Good" thing is that he got injured now. One week later and we would have been royaly ******. Bit of irony in the facts that him Arteta get injured exactly when we need to buy players in their respective positions.

Then again, we have this guy(hope he is ok for the Besiktas game):

Its just a possibility that Giroud could be out for three months if his second scan reveals a broken ankle. Somehow I can see us moving for Remy if indeed Giroud is out for a long time.

Back