The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Doesn't turn up at the big games, or any game with a bit of physicality.

Why is the touchline so heated? What's going on? Why is Wenger trying to choke slam Mourinho?
All kicked off after Cahill dived in on Sanchez, could of been red. Not stopped since but its funny :)

Not bringing back cesc was a huge blunder.

Could you imagine Sanchez Fabregas Ozil line?

I'd trade Jack for cesc eveeryday. If this were FM, Jack PA would be -10 after ankle injury -7.

We are still in it and we can turn this around in a flash.

I'd trade Jack for cesc eveeryday. If this were FM, Jack PA would be -10 after ankle injury -7.

Would sooner Corzola over Ozil.

Wait, this isn't FM? :O :D

Ozil again not very effective out wide, Jack down, Ox on and Ozil back in middle.

Yeah, you're right. I'd like to see Rosicky but he was really off the pace last time he played, he lacks match fitness.

Szczesny had no right being so far off his line for the Costa goal. Take nothing away from the sublime pass from Cesc, and it was a good composed finished, but if he'd stayed on his line you've got to imagine he'd have had more chance of saving an attempt on goal.

Arsene Wenger seems to be on of the most tactically out of touch managers in the league. How can you start both Ozil and carzola against a top team away from home. Why the **** is Ozil still on the pitch after three subs being made. I have lost faith in a manager that I was held in very high regard.

Ozil is probably the worst player in our starting 11 yet he keeps starting. Is Wenger blinded by the £40m price tag or does this guy have some special hidden ability to which we all don't see on the pitch. He is such a let down and a lazy waste of wages.

Szczesny had no right being so far off his line for the Costa goal. Take nothing away from the sublime pass from Cesc, and it was a good composed finished, but if he'd stayed on his line you've got to imagine he'd have had more chance of saving an attempt on goal.

Can sympathise: he had to make a snap decision. From what I've seen of him though, he does seem to love coming off his line a lot.

If anything, it was the perfectly weighted pass from Fabregas that made him look silly. It looks like it's going to be a fast ball that runs on so he probably thought he could sweep it up.

The Ozil case is a really odd one, I thought he'd thrive in this league but maybe he suits a more direct team.

Disappointing though, I think the bigger questions are why you didn't invest more in the summer, at least get a Defensive Mid in if nothing else.

Back