The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Only a South American would take a swing at someone then go down as if they had been fouled anyway.

das racis
830.gif

I doubt it will affect Arsenal much particularly as he keeps getting shunted out to the wing

He has been deceptively effective and is still their best creative player. Perhaps more importantly, this will force Wenger to work Cazorla into the ground if he wants to break down the little sides.

He has been deceptively effective and is still their best creative player. Perhaps more importantly, this will force Wenger to work Cazorla into the ground if he wants to break down the little sides.

Meh having a ton of injuries is nothing new for Arsene ... He will somehow get through by the skin of his teeth

Meh having a ton of injuries is nothing new for Arsene ... He will somehow get through by the skin of his teeth

It's a cycle though. He tends to overwork his players and injure them, leading him to have an even smaller rotation and to put more pressure on less people. Which in turn creates a situation where players are more likely to get injured.

By the time Ozil comes back, I expect Cazorla to be exhausted.

Think Arsenal are gonna struggle with all these injuries mounting up. Ozil has been playing well behind Welbeck lately, will be big loss! 10-12 weeks ouch.

Bet the Arsenal board are quaking in their boots, they might actually have to spend in January to ensure their top 4 hope remains :O

Szczesny has either been in inspired form or Germany just haven't played very well because Poland are one minute away from beating them for the first time.

Szczesny has either been in inspired form or Germany just haven't played very well because Poland are one minute away from beating them for the first time.
Stats website says ha made 9 saves and people are saying he's MOTM. He's awesome when he isn't in lunatic mode.

Most of the saves were pretty routine, but yeah Szczesny was pretty good. 22 shots on goal to our 4 and we've won 2:0. Not even our teams from 70s and 80s that came 3rd in the World Cup could ever touch Germany. What a night.

Also Podolski was pretty good and had a thunder volley that hit a crossbar.

Last edited:
May I ask, do you watch Ekstraklasa? Specifically Legia, I'm curious because of Ondrej Duda. He seems to be a bright prospect but I've never seen him play, so if you could give me some info on him, I'd be grateful.

Woj is either amazingly godlike, or he completely flops around and turns into what I like to call "Mad Woj."

Back