The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
First off, why would RM offload Bale for Reus? I love Marco Reus but Bale > Reus. Maybe if they are looking to offload Bale we should go after him over a striker. Second, there is no way Wenger would push for another Striker after he spent money on Welbeck.

Same old Arsenal out Arsenalling themselves (or Wenger outwengering himself

Wenger: "If all fit we dont need to buy ..."

And therein lies the problem with Arsene Wenger at Arsenal. "There will be very little activity [in January]," Wenger said. "If everybody is fit and available, we don't need to go into transfer market." What about the lack of adequate defensive midfielder? What about the lack of cover? In other news, Koscielny, Ramsey, Monreal, Diaby, Ozil, Wilshere, Ospina, Arteta, Gnabry and Chambers are ruled out of Saturday's game. This is getting silly...

Yea its ridiculous, if everyone is fit & play to the best of their abilities we are almost capable of getting close to being there or there abouts in the race for 3rd. For gods sake you are ARSENAL!!!!! That should never be good enough, let alone year after year.

I don't even like arsenal & it ***** me. Hate to think how their fans must feel!

Yea its ridiculous, if everyone is fit & play to the best of their abilities we are almost capable of getting close to being there or there abouts in the race for 3rd. For gods sake you are ARSENAL!!!!! That should never be good enough, let alone year after year.

I don't even like arsenal & it ***** me. Hate to think how their fans must feel!

Exactly! They have so much quality at places it is such a waste ...

Did pretty well today.

Really surprised how Giroud is in form despite missing so much time.

We've apparently agreed a deal for Krystian Bielik from Legia Warsaw, and are still looking at bringing Virgil van Dijk in. I'd prefer a defender with more experience, but as long as we get some much needed back up I'll be happy.

I know I am a bit late, but I think we were quite lucky in the CL draw. After several years against difficult sides, I think we have quite a good chance to progress further. Also, most of their defensive players are like 100 years old so our pace should be deadly.

Mertesacker getting bullied by Sterling. Don't have a clue why Chambers the CB is playing at FB and Debuchy the FB is playing at CB. Chambers looks so uncomfetable there. Welbeck invisible out on the wings in an attacking sence, and no control in CM.

Totally deserved for Liverpool HOWEVER, why the **** do they not take players off when they are injured so bad they need bandaged? Completely unneeded for Skrtel to get treatment on the pitch for his injury. It's like we didn't even learn from the two goals he scored last season against us.

I see welbeck played left and done **** all in a big game, what a surprise.

We've apparently agreed a deal for Krystian Bielik from Legia Warsaw.

Haven't seen him in action but Legia have well deserved reputaiton for having best academy in Poland. And he's gotta be talented because its very hard for 16 year old to break into polish league which is extremely physical.

Back