The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Starting XI: Ospina, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Sanchez, Giroud
Subs: Szczesny, Bellerin, Flamini, Ramsey, Ozil, Campbell, Walcott

Sanchez is absolutely brilliant. The best player in the premiere league on current form

Says a lot about quality of the Prem when 2 Barca bench warmers move to PL and instantly become best players in the whole league.

Says a lot about quality of the Prem when 2 Barca bench warmers move to PL and instantly become best players in the whole league.
I believe it says more about management and coaching at Barcelona.

Good game today, one of the best lately. With Theo and Ozil back, we're gonna have some selection issues and I hope Coquelin, Ox and Santi are not gonna sit on bench all the time and won't be played out of position, Cazorla heavily profitted from run of games thru middle.

Actually that says more for the quality of Barcelona's attackers, not about the Prem.

Actually that says more for the quality of Barcelona's attackers, not about the Prem.

They were already among La Liga's best. Alexis and Cesc Fabregas were guaranteed starters last season. Cesc topped assists for Barcelona, while Alexis bagged 19 goals and 10 assists in 27 league games. Hardly benchwarmers. Barcelona have very poor squad depth and their bench is average. I could name 4 pl teams with better squad depth.

Lost Arteta and Debs for 3 months, **** thats sad. And Jack is back in training, some good news at least, haha.

Also we are in for Hector Moreno from Espanyol,
Arsenal transfer news: Arsenal 'set to make £6m transfer offer to sign Mexico star Hector Moreno' | Metro News

and here goes for another youngster siging, Martin Graiciar from Viktoria Plzen
Arsenal transfer news: Martin Graiciar confirms he's agreed terms on Arsenal transfer | Metro News

And yes, Welcome Bielik to Arsenal :D Towering DM. Wenger been teasing us that he'll jump right into the first team. Yeah right ;)

Wenger has said that it would be "risky" to not sign a defender this window. Until he actually takes some action, I'm not holding my breath.

Who the **** is Martin Graiciar? >.>
15 years old forward from Czech club Viktoria Plzen. We've been linked with him over a year, but there were issues about his age and I think he's gonna join us when he' 16.
BTW Plzen are known for developing talents for the past few years, although none of their players made it after transfer, but we're talking about older players.

Back