The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Wow that ***** flopped when Giroud got in his face. That behavior needs to be stomped out. Still wouldn't have mattered if Olivier kept his cool.

Giroud and his anger problems... Not the first time he has done something similar. Has been a decent game till now, although we are a bit slow at times. Now there are gonna be bigger issues.
Also, we really needed Giroud for some rotation during these fixtures, now he's probably gonna get 3 games ban so ****.

Some strange selections there (Coquelin, Monreal over Gibbs), let's see how this plays out.

I wouldn't mind... He's too limited to make it in PL, good impact sub but not good enough to start, and this move would open space for other players.

And here I was, thinking that I only saw defending like that in the FM Beta.

Claude will be well ****** off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Podolski travelling to Milan tonight ahead of loan move till end of season.

Is he? Hmmmm, I'm a Milan fan and he is ok for a loan. Can't see him being any better than Robinho was and we let him go...

HOLD UP lol, just thought you probably meant Inter??

Last edited:
We have been linked with Loris Karius, a goalkeeper currently playing for Mainz. He has been touted as the next Manuel Neuer. Regardless of that, I hope Wenger has the nous to give Ospina some game time once he returns from injury. He can't do any worse than Woj at the moment.

Last edited:
We have been linked with Loris Karius, a goalkeeper currently playing for Mainz. He has been touted as the next Manuel Neuer. Regardless of that, I hope Wenger has the nous to give Ospina some game time once he returns from injury. He can't do any worse than Woj at the moment.
That's rediculous! Just because he had 2 how a game, he's suddenly surplus in requirements. These keeper rumours came after just 1 game. He won a golden glove last season and all of a sudden, he's not good enough.

Pods is sociable and electric in front of goal.

However in the EPL it was hard for him to get on the ball in front of goal and lack of Defence will kill you in EPL.

Back