The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Gabriel work permit granted.....apparently he's undergoing a medical right now....fee supposedly £11.3m. Maybe Arsene has one more lined up judging by his words.

Gabriel work permit granted.....apparently he's undergoing a medical right now....fee supposedly £11.3m. Maybe Arsene has one more lined up judging by his words.

Been on country since early morning. Medical done then and now only waiting for right moment to announce it. I think we are looking for a forward because of Campbell going although Wenger might just give a chance for both Akpom and Gnabry.

Don't expect anything, but I think Wenger is just waiting for a chance if dominos start falling.

I am hoping Gabriel plays against Villa. I'm looking forward to seeing how well he adjusts to the Premier League.

Merts and Kos still your best CBs but the price you paid for Paulista will be good squad player. Maybe something Arsenal need to look at in the Summer with Merts not get any younger.

Listening to Wenger cant see Paulista play as he said he does not know his partners and does not speak a word of English, which can cost you goals at this level. We are trying to teach him important words, but he will need time.

I think we should expect to see more from Gabriel in a month. Would be good to give him time to integrate and learn some english.

Also apparently Bielik is blowing staff and players away in training. Apparently way ahead from what was expected of him and wouldn't be surprised to see him play this season.

Football suicide by Villa playing such a high line. Bet Arsenal can't believe how easy it is, should be 2 or 3 up already.

The boys ran rampant today, and it's good to see Mesut and Theo back among the scorers.

Shame Akpom couldn't finish his chance. Still had a good 20 minutes and hopefully we'll extend his contract.

Good score. Gotta suck being a Villa fan, they could have the pitch to themselves and still not score a goal. Tactically poor today from lambert. Good to see Walcott back for England.

That Ozil assist :wub:
Although everyone was excellent, Coquelin and Bellerin deserve special mentions. Both were splendid throughout.
Akpom too looked good in his cameo. We definitely need to make sure he signs a new deal.
Finally, what a cracking game we have in our hands next weekend. It's the best form we've been in all season and with players returning from injury we really ought to put in a strong second half to the season.

Coquelin has been joy to watch. Can you believe this player was playing **** last year at Freiburg and a few weeks ago was at Charlton?

Also good to see Bellerín getting the time, there's gonna have to be a decision about right backs this summer, I think we should move Chambers to CB permanently, send Bellerín on a season long loan and then sell Debuchy when he comes back.

Regarding Akpom, we offered him new contract but he refused to sign, that's the reason why he's getting some minutes probably.

Wow Villa have scored the fewest goals in any league of English football this season. They were shocking today got everything wrong and abandoned the only thing that has worked for them in big games in the past.

Back