The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Looking likely that Santi Cazorla is on his way to Atletico Madrid in the summer.

Because caughtoffside and other questionable sites have claimed that he's agreed a deal? Guillem Balague has claimed that Atletico have made an enquiry. I don't se why he would want to leave and I doubt that we will sell. Cazorla is irreplaceable and Arsenal don't really need the money. He is arguably taking a step down.

Lucky today, not our best performance. Eagles were pretty good, but 2 lapses in concentration gifted us 2 goals. Ref definitely helped us today, but he was pretty poor overall. However, with 15 points from last 6 matches we have the best form in EPL.
Now here's tricky fixture against improving Monaco. Hopefully we will have Bellerin back, Chambers might have problems with their LW.

Lucky today, not our best performance. Eagles were pretty good, but 2 lapses in concentration gifted us 2 goals. Ref definitely helped us today, but he was pretty poor overall. However, with 15 points from last 6 matches we have the best form in EPL.
Now here's tricky fixture against improving Monaco. Hopefully we will have Bellerin back, Chambers might have problems with their LW.
Their left winger, Lucas Oscampos is better suited fir Chambers to start than Bellerin. He doesn't have lightning pace like Moreno did, but he's powerful and good in the air. Chambers would be more athletically suited to him.

Their left winger, Lucas Oscampos is better suited fir Chambers to start than Bellerin. He doesn't have lightning pace like Moreno did, but he's powerful and good in the air. Chambers would be more athletically suited to him.

Ocampos is on loan at Marseille...

Are we really gonna **** up first leg again? Happens every year.
Ozil very poor so far.

Lol what was that? Get yourself back in the tie, then give away a cheap goal. Monaco were good Arsenal were erm yeah...

I only saw the second half, but from what I saw it was a clear and deserved win. After 1-2 I thought Arsenal were right back in it, but 1-3 is even worse than 0-2.

arsenal just let me down on a massive accumulater the ******* bottlers should of
known better then to back those useless ******* *****

We really should hire some sport psychologist, it has to be some kind of mental block, we just can't play good first leg in CL. It's really frustrating watch the same mistakes over and over.

The worst part was watching Giroud miss chance after chance. God, he had, what, three good chances to score?
And then Welbz had a few good chances too.
Shoutout to Chambo, though, what a goal to score. Too bad our defending was so fundamentally ******. The only thing they excelled at was giving the ball away.

We really should hire some sport psychologist, it has to be some kind of mental block, we just can't play good first leg in CL. It's really frustrating watch the same mistakes over and over.

Or maybe you're just not very good.

Back