The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Bono in the stands lol. What is he doing there? They don't hand out Nobel Prizes for watching football.

E20hyG2.gif

Ugh...should have had pk before half and likely be moving on.

A harsh game in the end I think, at least you gave a good showing of yourself (unlike us). Just remember, it could always be worse: you could support Liverpool!

I think Sanchéz should have been subbed insted of Welbeck, and Ramsey should've come on earlier. Ozil looked very tired at the end of the game, so did Sanchez. Again not a good game by Sanchez, lost the ball numerous times and didn't really created anything. Mertesacker going up front when you need a goal is a bad idea, Koscielny is much better suited to this.
At the end, we tried, and some players did really well, but again not good enough. We definitely need much more movement, our game is so static. Monaco again defended simply with 2 banks of four, players moving in between the lines are gonna easily break the shape and open the space.

I think Sanchéz should have been subbed insted of Welbeck, and Ramsey should've come on earlier. Ozil looked very tired at the end of the game, so did Sanchez. Again not a good game by Sanchez, lost the ball numerous times and didn't really created anything. Mertesacker going up front when you need a goal is a bad idea, Koscielny is much better suited to this.
At the end, we tried, and some players did really well, but again not good enough. We definitely need much more movement, our game is so static. Monaco again defended simply with 2 banks of four, players moving in between the lines are gonna easily break the shape and open the space.
I was shocked Ramsey did not start tbh. Played loads better when he came on.

Back