The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Second half put Walcott on and just watch him and Sanchez destroy pool on counter

We got revenge last season by dropping Pool out of FA cup and winning it later ourselves.

I don't think it bothered Pool supporters that much, if we win today by 4+ goals it's gonna be remembered longer.

I don't think it bothered Pool supporters that much, if we win today by 4+ goals it's gonna be remembered longer.

Maybe not, but things would have been much different for both teams if Pool had won the FA cup instead of us.

Maybe not, but things would have been much different for both teams if Pool had won the FA cup instead of us.

Yeah that's true. I personally don't even care that much for revenge, good performance and 3 points is what matters + maybe some minutes for Walcott, Rosicky.

Sanchez first player since Henry to score 20 goals on his debut season. So far 20 goals and 10 assists this season.

Just watched that Bellerin goal again. Lovely finish, but what the **** was Moreno doing.

Ozil with a good performance, he had a shocking touch/pass occasionaly but overall it was good.
However, MotM for me is Coquelin, especially for his 1st half performance and I dare to say he's the one responsible for clean sheet at HT. If Arteta or Flamini were on the field instead of him, I'm quite sure we'd concede.

Just watched that Bellerin goal again. Lovely finish, but what the **** was Moreno doing.

Oh the usual, "**** he's gonna cross I better look like I'm skating while I turn my bac- OH WAIT"

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive Follow Arsenal are close to signing 16-year-old wonderkid Maximiliano Romero from Vélez Sarsfield for £4.5m. (Source: ESPN & MARCA)

Transfer News Live@DeadlineDayLive Follow Arsenal are close to signing 16-year-old wonderkid Maximiliano Romero from Vélez Sarsfield for £4.5m. (Source: ESPN & MARCA)

Yeah that's been on for week or so now. Didn't even know of him before the links. Wenger and Jonker seems to be scouring the globe for young players and not worried about spending big for them after Bielik and now by the looks of it Romero.

Yeah that's been on for week or so now. Didn't even know of him before the links. Wenger and Jonker seems to be scouring the globe for young players and not worried about spending big for them after Bielik and now by the looks of it Romero.
Heard good things about him from few Velez fans, but they all say papers are miles off calling him the next Messi.

Heard good things about him from few Velez fans, but they all say papers are miles off calling him the next Messi.

Haha yeah well news outlets see a young argentinian forward linked with top 4 club and he's a new Messi instantly.

Wasn't Dybala also touted in papers as new Messi earlier?

Back