The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Quite an old school game from us today. Dominated, created chances but struggled to score, did bad subs (we send Walcott to play against deep block?) and eventually conceded. I though Kos had a good game until the goal, he was really in the land of nobody, marking no one.

It's gone from Cech to Kasper Schmeichel.....no thanks, I'd rather Ospina in that case. No offence for Schmeichel but he just isn't much of an upgrade, if any, on what we already have.

I don't even want Casillas and god no Schmeichal lol. I would love to see Mattia Perin and the Aussie in me want's to see Matt Ryan go toa big European club so why not the Gunners lol.

I don't even want Casillas and god no Schmeichal lol. I would love to see Mattia Perin and the Aussie in me want's to see Matt Ryan go toa big European club so why not the Gunners lol.

Cech would be the ideal one. According to some rumours he wishes to stay in London which if true would make it easy for us. Abramovich will make the decision on this and not Mourinho so it could very well happen.

Cech would be the ideal one. According to some rumours he wishes to stay in London which if true would make it easy for us. Abramovich will make the decision on this and not Mourinho so it could very well happen.
Easy if we were not interested. His agent has said this morning he would be happy with You or Us at Utd.

I'm 100% sure you'll be getting Cech if Wenger actually wants him. Mourinho is a **** and he'd probably block it, but Roman knows better than to come off as gigantic ******** by blocking club legend like that.

Especially since goalkeepers generally have a harder time with transfers because there rarely are any openings in the top clubs.

Maybe I'm dense but why do we need cech? Ospina has done well and szeschny was one of the statistically best GK not long ago.

Maybe I'm dense but why do we need cech? Ospina has done well and szeschny was one of the statistically best GK not long ago.

I'd rather have Cech than Szczesny and from what I've heard Szczesny is off this summer.

I'm 100% sure you'll be getting Cech if Wenger actually wants him. Mourinho is a **** and he'd probably block it, but Roman knows better than to come off as gigantic ******** by blocking club legend like that.

Especially since goalkeepers generally have a harder time with transfers because there rarely are any openings in the top clubs.

Wenger has always rated Cech and if I'm not wrong we almost signed him before he went to France, but failed work permit.

Sold the wrong keeper, Professor?

iogffc.jpg

Stats don't lie. Fabianski has looked quite dodgy when I've watched him, though. Happy with Ospina's performances; Szczesny going to find it hard to get back into the team.

Stats don't lie. Fabianski has looked quite dodgy when I've watched him, though. Happy with Ospina's performances; Szczesny going to find it hard to get back into the team.

He was poor against City too, both Toure shots should have been saved IIRC.

Left on a free as he didnt want to renew. Also Ospina's been better.

Lets be honest here, he would renew if he were given a fair shot to be a starter. Ever since his injury problems stopped, he was a wall every time he repped Szczesny. But Wenger always ultimately benched him anyway. No wonder he got tired of bullshit.

Lets be honest here, he would renew if he were given a fair shot to be a starter. Ever since his injury problems stopped, he was a wall every time he repped Szczesny. But Wenger always ultimately benched him anyway. No wonder he got tired of bullshit.

I give it five posts before you start recommending your real love in Przemyslaw Tyton, am I right? ;)

Back