The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I'd like to keep him at Milan but I have to admit he would fit in at Arsenal perfectly.

If he can stay fit and get a decent run of games again he is a great player

Personally I'd also like him to stay with Milan as my godfather is Milanese and I've been following them since my birth basically, but if he were to go somewhere I'd hope it was Arsenal.

Yeah I still remember how he basically carried Milan in 2013/14 season while being what 19-years? Injuries haven't been easy for him, but for that I thing there is more of a problem in Milan medical department than with the player.

The way we play, means that players roam alot in fears positions. Ramsey has been excellent in the past few games and playing him out wide is justified. Think of that excellent first half against Hull, our best for a decade.

The way we play, means that players roam alot in fears positions. Ramsey has been excellent in the past few games and playing him out wide is justified. Think of that excellent first half against Hull, our best for a decade.

Yeah he has done really well, but still is much better in the middle and I think we could be even better with player more suited to the wing playing there.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Villa defending has been very, very naive? It's been absolutely shocking.

Since KO they've had rabbit in headlights syndrome

Congratulations Arsenal.

Utterly doninant ant performance from first minute to last.

And Liverpool now straight in the Europa groups.

Everyones happy. :)

Icing on the cake and a thorough reflection of Arsenals total dominance.

Villa never turned up but you can only beat what's in front of you and Arsenal were fantastic today.

Congratulations guys. Enjoy.

Oliver Kay
@OliverKayTimes Chilean journalist asks Wenger if he's interested in Arturo Vidal: "At the moment we have good midfielders and are not looking at Vidal"

You lot obviously didn't witness lionel messi today...

Sanchez's goal looked like a goal that Jonjo shelvly would score

Kevin Palmer ✔@kpsundayworld
Wenger confirms Arsenal will NOT spend big this summer: "If you speak about stratospheric numbers [fees], we will not be involved." #AFC
Seen this on a few back pages tomorrow.

Kevin Palmer ✔@kpsundayworld
Wenger confirms Arsenal will NOT spend big this summer: "If you speak about stratospheric numbers [fees], we will not be involved." #AFC
Seen this on a few back pages tomorrow.

To which he added don't rule anything out though.

Wow, Sanchez goal was ******* nuts. .

Sanchez's goal is one of the best I've seen recently in terms of technicality - he wasn't even facing the goal directly and the ball was slightly behind him.

You lot obviously didn't witness lionel messi today...

Sanchez's goal looked like a goal that Jonjo shelvly would score

Seriously? You're comparing a 30-yard screamer to a great finish scored after a mazy run? Two completely different goals, both of which were truly awesome.

Back