The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I agree, but it's Madrid and they want their new Galactico eventhough it might not suit team as well as some player who's being offloaded.
What new Galactico? If your talking about DDG its clear they wont give us the players we want or pay what we are asking.

Why? It's not like he is indespensable to the team and we have the money to sign him.

He is indispensable though, he does so much work and creates so much space for the 3 behind him. Who would they replace him with, especially as Benitez has said Ronaldo will not be moving positions?

Yeah they are very unpredictable. Benzema would be unreal signing for any team in the world. Fantastic technique and physical presence. Hopefully we are in for him if he is available.

Would be surprised if United weren't in for him now that Di Maria's gone.

He is indispensable though, he does so much work and creates so much space for the 3 behind him. Who would they replace him with, especially as Benitez has said Ronaldo will not be moving positions?

I agree, but apparently Benitez doesn't. Reus seems like the one they are trying to sign.

He has said numerous times he aint leaving. Not this summer anyway. And he will not replace Benzema in the team imo, but this is Madrid and we will see.

Yeah I know and his agency said he's happy in Germany, but we will see.

Yeah I think there will be 3-6 big transfers still this summer.
Possibly - Benzema,De Bruyne,Pedro,Ramos,Otamendi and something completely left field if ED is on the case. Would make the league better having any of those players coming in.

Possibly - Benzema,De Bruyne,Pedro,Ramos,Otamendi and something completely left field if ED is on the case. Would make the league better having any of those players coming in.

Also Zlatan wherever he ends up and maybe Cillesen if DDG goes.

Cillesen and Romero.

That would be an open battle of mediocrity. I'd fancy Johnson's chances if he was allowed to participate.
Not really! Both good keepers. Or are you wanna these sheeps following the others despite not having watched either a considerable amount?

Not really! Both good keepers. Or are you wanna these sheeps following the others despite not having watched either a considerable amount?

They are both distinctly average 'keepers that can not be relied upon in a decent league for a decent team over the course of a season.

*Cue the 'but he had a good debut today' crowd ...... Yeah, even Mingolet looks half decent periodically.

They are both distinctly average 'keepers that can not be relied upon in a decent league for a decent team over the course of a season.

*Cue the 'but he had a good debut today' crowd ...... Yeah, even Mingolet looks half decent periodically.
Both good solid keepers no more no less. Hardly average! And I have watched both more than enough.

Back