The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
On a side note - Hayden and Akpom started for Hull, Akpom scored his first senior goal. Toral also started and scored. And Afobe too. Nice to see loanees start the season so well, hopefully their loans will be better than most loans lately.

And I know Afobe isn't Arsenal player anymore, but nice to see him do well.

On a side note - Hayden and Akpom started for Hull, Akpom scored his first senior goal. Toral also started and scored. And Afobe too. Nice to see loanees start the season so well, hopefully their loans will be better than most loans lately.

And I know Afobe isn't Arsenal player anymore, but nice to see him do well.

Ment to post this, but forgot with all the rumour madness.

Interesting now to watch championship with so many of our players there. Along with ones you posted about also Maitland-Niles started and played 80 minutes for Ipswich.

Along with ones you posted about also Maitland-Niles started and played 80 minutes for Ipswich.
Yeah, also Dan Crowley started for Barnsley and played about 60 minutes, I'm too lazy to look it up. Didn't post it because those two are a bit further from and haven't really played for the first team.

Yeah, also Dan Crowley started for Barnsley and played about 60 minutes, I'm too lazy to look it up. Didn't post it because those two are a bit further from and haven't really played for the first team.

Oh forgot about it as well. I think he got an assist so pretty solid day for our loanees.

Team to play against WHU: Cech, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Özil, Ox, Cazorla and Giroud
Bench: Ospina, Gabriel, Gibbs, Chambers, Artera, Walcott and Alexis.

lFsNcBDR_normal.png
Sky Sports Football
@SkyFootball Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger unsure over potential impact of Karim Benzema.

Coquelin also poor on the free kick playing everyone onside. Been poor with his passing this half also.

Cechs judgement can be a bit dodgy when it comes to set pieces. Made the same mistake a few times for us over the years. Still an incredible keeper of course.

_pQT8ODZ_normal.jpg
Gary Lineker
@GaryLineker Think Arsene Wenger might need to sign a keeper before the window shuts.

lol BANTER! Tbh it was gonna happen just by fate the way SS Pundits had talked him up as the 2nd coming and the messiah to be Arsenals saviour.

One player wont make the difference? I couldn't disagree more with that statement

Unless that one player is Messi or Ronaldo yes. Benzema would be massive improvement on Giroud, but to win Premier League there would need to be improvement from other players as well that's basically the point Wenger was making imo.

Hopefully the west ham goal will fire up the squad abit and make the concentrate abit more.

Back