The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Lol, I guess this was bound to happen with the whole internet proclaiming Cech and Coquelin savours of the human race before season even begun.

Do you guys watch Real games that you now Benzema is so much better than Giroud?

I really dont see the phenomenon on Benzema and for that money...
He wont start scoring 20+ goals in prem. He dosent do it in La Liga why he should do it in Prem. And dont say because Ronaldo.

For that money could get much better player and a bit younger.

And about the game. They dont know what to do.... running around like a headless chicken.

I've been watching Benzema since he broke though at Lyon. There is no contest apart from aerial contention. Benzema is better in just about every aspect, by some margin. 21 goals and 111 assists in 37 league and CL games last season, his link play is outstanding, and yes of course its because of Ronaldo. Madrid's entire setup is about playing Ronaldo in.

I've been watching Benzema since he broke though at Lyon. There is no contest apart from aerial contention. Benzema is better in just about every aspect, by some margin. 21 goals and 111 assists in 37 league and CL games last season, his link play is outstanding, and yes of course its because of Ronaldo. Madrid's entire setup is about playing Ronaldo in.
111 assists, thats ******* impressive!

lolz

I'm all for Benzema and he would undoubtedly be an upgrade but realistically-speaking would Real be willing to sell?

I can't wait for the end of the season and "if we haven't lost our first match..." talk :D

They sold Ozil the year before too.

Utter madness over there

Thing about Benzema though is that who would they replace him with that is of a similar pedigree? In the case of Ozil they had Isco signed that summer, in the case of Di Maria they had Rodriguez. It would make it all the more fascinating if he did end up being sold.

In all fairness I think for the 2nd goal Cech was watching his far post. That ball had no right to go through, but 5 Arsenal players decided to pick their noses instead of closing down. You can see Cech giving the defenders "what the **** you were doing" wave.

In all fairness I think for the 2nd goal Cech was watching his far post. That ball had no right to go through, but 5 Arsenal players decided to pick their noses instead of closing down. You can see Cech giving the defenders "what the **** you were doing" wave.

Ox and Kos made two big errors there.

Marco Reus is the target, also they do like Aguero...
Would be very tough to get either. Both would cost the same if not more, still not leaving a lot for DDG if there worried about the debt. Can see him staying and god knows about DG.

Just goes to show you pre-season results mean nothing. Arsenal have looked terrible today. Credit to West Ham though, they thoroughly deserve that result.

Back