The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
In all fairness I think for the 2nd goal Cech was watching his far post. That ball had no right to go through, but 5 Arsenal players decided to pick their noses instead of closing down. You can see Cech giving the defenders "what the **** you were doing" wave.

Bet big pete is starting to miss that bus now XD

Bet big pete is starting to miss that bus now XD

I'll bet you anything that in the backroom whole lot of them are going to have 6 ft 5 tall very angry goalkeeper at their faces. And he wears a protective helmet while they don't.

This should be a massive wake up call for the arsenal squad and the manager. That was worse than rape...

We missed Bellerin today imo. Debuchy just didn't cut it. Ozil was pretty poor too, as was Cazorla. Oxlade was one of the few positives though. He looks ready to have a great season if he can stay fit.

Pretty much opposite what I was expecting, but if you do that kind of performance then it was really the best day to do it. It wont getnany easier next week against Palace.

We missed Bellerin today imo. Debuchy just didn't cut it. Ozil was pretty poor too, as was Cazorla. Oxlade was one of the few positives though. He looks ready to have a great season if he can stay fit.

Exactly this. The Ox had a positive performance today and I thought monreal was a tad decent. Carzola on the left just didn't look right, I honestly prefer him in centre mid unfortunately.

Reminds me bit of the Monaco game. Players thought that we'd get 3 points just by turning up. Expecting big performance next weekend.

Reminds me bit of the Monaco game. Players thought that we'd get 3 points just by turning up. Expecting big performance next weekend.
Agreed. We really need to stop becoming complacent and treating teams lightly. Also Wenger needs to stop this **** of playing Ramsey or Cazorla (Wilshere too when he is available) wide just so that he can accomodate everyone. As harsh as it sounds, one of them should just be dropped.

Same old Arsenal. Soft as **** and masturbating with the ball. Plus labouring under the funny delusion that you can play football without a combative central midfielder. When **** plays the whole world sees one thing but Wenger and the **** fans see something completely different.

Was very funny!

Agreed. We really need to stop becoming complacent and treating teams lightly. Also Wenger needs to stop this **** of playing Ramsey or Cazorla (Wilshere too when he is available) wide just so that he can accomodate everyone. As harsh as it sounds, one of them should just be dropped.
Would give you better balance. Need a top DM as well mind.

Same old Arsenal. Soft as **** and masturbating with the ball. Plus labouring under the funny delusion that you can play football without a combative central midfielder. When **** plays the whole world sees one thing but Wenger and the **** fans see something completely different.

Was very funny!

They have an excellent combative midfielder in coquelin. The reason they lost today is because they were complacent and wenger is still trying to fit square pegs sinto round holes. I mean ramsey playing wide come on.

They have an excellent combative midfielder in coquelin. The reason they lost today is because they were complacent and wenger is still trying to fit square pegs sinto round holes. I mean ramsey playing wide come on.
That's the problem though hes not excellent.

Back