The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
This is bad. We've lost Koscielny and Mertesacker.

Its the fact that we are playing with a centerback partnership that has never played together. I'm just going to pray the attacking players can deliver in the final third because this will be interesting..

Its the fact that we are playing with a centerback partnership that has never played together. I'm just going to pray the attacking players can deliver in the final third because this will be interesting..

They were okay in a few F.A. cup games, however we will see how good our squad depth in center back is tonight.

They were okay in a few F.A. cup games, however we will see how good our squad depth in center back is tonight.

Meh, you're stacked with World Class players. Whilst L'pool have barely improved and bought average.

Shouldn't be a problem regardless.

Petr Cech showing why he's a legendary keeper. If Benteke scores, the game changes.

Hard to understand how we're not down at the break (Ramsey goal should have stood albeit). Cech with a couple of world-class saves. Chambers and Cazorla have lost possession way too often. We definitely need to change it around and step it up in the second half.

Cech has saved us. Chambers is proving to be a liability :/

Paulista and Chambers didn't make a single tackle or interception between them that half. We just need a home goal to calm it down. Those two definately need more experience this season, particularly in the capital one cup. They are looking very rusty and shaky. We can't play that badly in the second half.

Paulista and Chambers didn't make a single tackle or interception between them that half. We just need a home goal to calm it down. Those two definately need more experience this season, particularly in the capital one cup. They are looking very rusty and shaky. We can't play that badly in the second half.

We will most likely see a better second half but debuchy as centreback doesn't actually seem that bad now...

Gabriel did one tackle on Coutinho and also has 4 clearances. Chambers has one interception and 9 clearances while being the worse one of them.

Arsenal fans, please help me understand ramsey at right wing? surely he is better through the middle and then walcott/chamberlain out wide?

I'm guessing it's a defensive decision.

Arsenal fans, please help me understand ramsey at right wing? surely he is better through the middle and then walcott/chamberlain out wide?

Yeah it's a mystery for us too... All of us pretty much want Ox or Theo there.

Yeah it's a mystery for us too... All of us pretty much want Ox or Theo there.

It is likely to mean one of Ozil, Ramsey or Cazorla dropped which is why Wenger plays him there

Back