The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Why after a match like that the only people to be surprised are the Arsenal players and fans?!

Mourinho ... gotta love him especially when we winds up Wenger.

Mourinho didn't do anything...

He was tame by his standards.

Im talking about his post match comments. And about how he instructed his players to take advantage of perennially soft and brittle Arsenal.

Having just seen Wengers aftermath comments, I'm left shaking my head at the clown yet again.

Costa's an A1 *****. That's not open to debate.

Nevertheless Arsenal players and Arsène knew him, so ultimately what happened is on them. Just like Zidane knew Materrazzi. When you know what your opponent can be up to you have no excuse falling into his trap. The refs have their share of responsabilities too, as they failed to have the **** in check.

Now Arsène is back to his old stubborn self, losing time in pressers complaining about Chelsea. Accept your own failings and just move on

Having just seen Wengers aftermath comments, I'm left shaking my head at the clown yet again.

Costa's an A1 *****. That's not open to debate.

Nevertheless Arsenal players and Arsène knew him, so ultimately what happened is on them. Just like Zidane knew Materrazzi. When you know what your opponent can be up to you have no excuse falling into his trap. The refs have their share of responsabilities too, as they failed to have the **** in check.

Now Arsène is back to his old stubborn self, losing time in pressers complaining about Chelsea. Accept your own failings and just move on
Yes Arsene did state that he knew what Costa was about and what he would do but that still does not change the fact he deserved more than a yellow.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Douche bag is facing a 3 game ban

You better believe AFC received a phone call from the FA on this matter.

U dont say..
I was very supprised when saw it. Same as the sack Brendan Rodgers' fund.

Todays football fans...
The sack Brendan one was funnier because I don't see how donating money is going to get him sacked and the guy that's set it up has made some easy pocket change!

Gabriel's red card has been rescinded for some reason, so there's some good news for you gunners. Absolutely ludicrous decision, but there you go.

Indeed. There's also reports that some Arsenal fans were singing chants about the holocaust during yesterdays game.

Sighs. The old ' 'Spurs are on their way to Belsen' song?

That used to be a staple, as wrong it always was, back in the '70's/ '80's.

What year is it now? I thought we'd moved on but sadly some cretins never will.

Sighs. The old ' 'Spurs are on their way to Belsen' song?

That used to be a staple, as wrong it always was, back in the '70's/ '80's.

What year is it now? I thought we'd moved on but sadly some cretins never will.

Yep, from what I've heard that was the chant used but instead of Belsen it was Auschwitz. I'm not excusing their actions but unfortunately there's always going to be idiotic football fans around. Hopefully this latest bunch will get named and shamed.

Made the right choice for a match to stream proper end to end stuff great stuff. Arsenal maybe just on top but leicester hit the bar before gunners scored

Edit flamini gone off injured as I typed

Delighted with Walcott's consistent impact in all competitions, hope it continues. Oh and glad Sanchez has finally scored!

Back