The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I can finally say this has been one of our most impressive performances of the season with some clear individual performances!

Ozil with some great passes.

But theo over giroud? Theo offers one on one opportunities and that's about it.

Giroud allows us to widen our game and play crosses and let's us build up attacks rather than hoofing it to theo. His one touch play with teammates is better than theos.

Ozil with some great passes.

But theo over giroud? Theo offers one on one opportunities and that's about it.

Giroud allows us to widen our game and play crosses and let's us build up attacks rather than hoofing it to theo. His one touch play with teammates is better than theos.

Theo is more consistent then Giroud and Theo produced one his best number 9 performances this season. He also allows us to stretch their backline through the channels and his hold up play and link up were actually decent today so yeah, Theo over Giroud anyday.

[video=youtube;yT22q_BbsaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT22q_BbsaM[/video]

Who still doesn't believe that Ospina isn't a good enough first choice. That's about his 7th error leading to a goal in half a season and two champions league games. I've said below that his handling is below par.

Wow not watching but seen the score, be lucky to get in the Europa League at this rate. Lose this and the way bayern have started the season you will have zero points from four games

Wow not watching but seen the score, be lucky to get in the Europa League at this rate. Lose this and the way bayern have started the season you will have zero points from four games

Ospina dropped a corner into the goal. It's beyond a joke. A Sunday league keeper should be catching that.

what happened now just seen on SSN equalised then losing again

They've let three in now? Against a Greek side at home? Greeks who hardly EVER travel well? Man, this is turning into a disastrous night.

ANY Arsenal fan that can defend the most important player on the team being switched around in the European Cup two games running deserves what it appears they're getting.

They've let three in now? Against a Greek side at home? Greeks who hardly EVER travel well? Man, this is turning into a disastrous night.

ANY Arsenal fan that can defend the most important player on the team being switched around in the European Cup two games running deserves what it appears they're getting.

Who?

Bye champions league. It was good whilst it lasted.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bye champions league. It was good whilst it lasted.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sorry man. Wengers a complete ***. Maybe if you do indeed sit at 0-4 after the Munich back-to-backs it might wake up the Arsenal board to stop letting him just settle for top 4 and no more.

Back