The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Dumb article in my opinion. "Players need to communicate more"

Brilliant analysis, I'm sure a top club don't game plan before before match...

Yeah some of it I actually ignored and posted what I thought was most intresting.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dumb article in my opinion. "Players need to communicate more"

Brilliant analysis, I'm sure a top club don't game plan before before match...

Ironically, it was Arsene Wenger who changed the way teams prepare for games by having in depth scouting of the next opposition. He was also the first to collect statistics on the next opposition. Getting stats in the 90s was an impossible task. Every top club collects information about opponents and plans. We need to win a league title to get that bottle mentality out of our club. We were a much better team after winning the FA cup. Imagine if we won the league. I don't want us to be known as a team of bottlers.

I may aswell be first to say it.

#WengeriIn?

Kappa

Really good stuff from Arsenal. I would sign 3-0 result right now :(

Also, this 90 secs waiting time between posting sucks :(

I've been taking note of Hector Bellerin recently and what a player! He's become much better at defending over the past 2 years. I remember when he was mauled at Dortmund on his debut. Now his side is looking more solid by the day. Once he becomes better in the final third, I have no doubt that he will be one of the best right backs in English football, if not our history.

I've been taking note of Hector Bellerin recently and what a player! He's become much better at defending over the past 2 years. I remember when he was mauled at Dortmund on his debut. Now his side is looking more solid by the day. Once he becomes better in the final third, I have no doubt that he will be one of the best right backs in English football, if not our history.
I have always said he has the potential to become THE best right back in the league and so far he is on course.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back