The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I've been taking note of Hector Bellerin recently and what a player! He's become much better at defending over the past 2 years. I remember when he was mauled at Dortmund on his debut. Now his side is looking more solid by the day. Once he becomes better in the final third, I have no doubt that he will be one of the best right backs in English football, if not our history.

I think he is already pretty good on final third. Utd game was off day for him as he could have done better couple times. He is already considered for a call up to Spain NT.

I think he is already pretty good on final third. Utd game was off day for him as he could have done better couple times. He is already considered for a call up to Spain NT.
He was called up to the previous squad.

Dinamo Zagreb played Ademi has been caught after the Arsenal match on doping.
It doesn't surprise me that football players are using doping, but it actually surprises me that there are actually players being caught. Seems like it has been a few years the last doping victim was catched.

Dinamo Zagreb played Ademi has been caught after the Arsenal match on doping.
It doesn't surprise me that football players are using doping, but it actually surprises me that there are actually players being caught. Seems like it has been a few years the last doping victim was catched.

Gotta say though, it really depends on what he actually tested positive to. The B sample results aren't in yet, and Zagreb have said "Arijan Ademi was tested six times in the last year and each time the report was negative". For all we know he smoked a joint or something, and marihuana shouldn't even be on the **** list imo. It's something that should be dealt with internally. Or maybe he did a line of coke, or ate some shrooms.

But if it's EPO or something of the like, that's a whole other story. That **** needs to be given the harshest penalty possible.

A Spanish newspaper and 'reports' from Chile are buying into speculation that Real Madrid want Alexis and are apparently willing to offer 50 mln euros. Apparently, they think that they can offer enough to tempt us to sell!

I wouldn't believe that speculation and 50m honestly isn't enough.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Özil in the league this season:
8 games
6 assists
1 goal
37 chances created

Predictions?

No prediction but I genuinely wish you all the best.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't want any English side doing well in Europe (not least the Champions League and all the extra money at play to a rival); but I really do not like Munich and the way they go about things.

Predictions?

Its a really hard match to call, I think there is goals both ways in this match and actually think potentially Arsenal can win this especially with the pace of Alexis and Walcott. My heart says 3-2 Arsenal my head says 3-2 Munich.

Its a really hard match to call, I think there is goals both ways in this match and actually think potentially Arsenal can win this especially with the pace of Alexis and Walcott. My heart says 3-2 Arsenal my head says 3-2 Munich.
If we turn up at all, I'd fancy us to win. The line-ups look promising as Alaba is playing centre back and Thiago Alacantara is playing wide left. The pace we have makes us dangerous on the counter. All we need is 1 win against Bayern. Monreal and Alexis at that side look well equipped to deal with Phillipe Lahm and Douglas Costa. Their 4-5-1 is deep, meaning that Lewandowski can be isolated and Coquelin could potentially have a long game to stop supply into Lewandowski. We're definitely capable of winning if we turn up. We beat the treble winning team away and the best Barca side of all time with a worse team than this. Lets hope the home advantage prevails!

Last edited:
Back