The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Arsenal were in complete control.

Can't resist the allure of that self destruct button.

Just seen the half-time highlights. How in the **** is Gabriel still on the field? Two footed, off the ground with both feet. Deeney was lucky his leg wasn't snapped in two. And Mariner unbelievably not only doesn't walk him for a stonewall red, he doesn't even book the Brazilian and gives a drop ball! Shocking challenge. Even worse officiating.

This is the same ref who sent Kieran Gibbs off instead of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain so I'm not surprised. I have nothing to add that's new to the subject of how unbelievably **** officiating is right now. I mean what's the point of having them if a player commits a red card challenge, that could potentially end an opposing players career, right in front of them? Even Arsenal fans are stunned

Well I think Wengers future is more than in the balance now

The one crumb of comfort for Arsenal (if you can call it that), is that the second goal was simply unstoppable. It was an absolutely stunning strike

Problem is, who would you replace him with? I think rightly or wrongly he will stay for one more year.

De Boer and Bergkamp would look to be the best option from Ajax. Other than that there is no many other options. Klopp, Guardiola were missed due to the Arsenal board believing in Wenger.

same old same old for the gunners, something has to give sooner or later, just buy a ******* defensive midfielder and let him play in the DM its ******* simple. Coquelin may well develop but you need a proven DM, **** me Leicester plucked Kante out of obscurity so they are out there!

Absolutely awesome photie of Highbury in the '50's for your pleasure:

CeGAJPTWAAA0U0T.jpg:large

Back