The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
F**k sake Wellbeck... How many times do you need to roll?
Try that on a Hurling pitch and you'll be picking splinters out of your head.

Got to say, the Mohammad Elneny guy has been good recently every time I have watched. Works really hard when the team has and doesn't have the ball

Duncan Wright– Verified account ‏@dwright75

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Theo Walcott on verge of joining West Ham #AFC #WHUFC NB: He's not player Sullivan spoke of http://www./sport/football/7138027/Theo-Walcott-to-quit-Arsenal-and-is-on-verge-of-agreeing-deal-to-sign-

Let's all laugh at Tottenham! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH

They were 2-0 down, pulled one back, Newcastle went to 10 men and then Newcastle scored 3.

Theatre of dreams;2992 [COLOR=#292F33 said:
Arsenal close to signing Gladbach mdf Granit Xhaka. Agreement reached on £30m deal, in London to finalise terms, medical this weekend #AFC[/COLOR]

To be honest i don't know to much about him but an extra strong body in the midfield is what we have needed for years. Hopefully we can get a quality striker and center back as well but that is probably asking for to much.

On a side note i wanted to say thanks for posting all this rumors theatre, last summer i kept coming back on here to see your posts and ive already started doing that this year. You might not get a lot of responses but there are plenty of people like me who just like to read!

Back here again from a bit of a break due to work commitments. I bet club is ****** with all the leaked Xhaka pics as the scheduled launch for new kit was supposed to be tomorrow.

Also club is going all in on transfers:
- Benatia interest as he is made available after Hummels was signed,
- Kante interest and Wenger is to meet up with his reps in Paris tomorrow,
- Mahrez interest remains,
- Mkhitaryan interest and
- Morata will be the #1 target as soon as Real buy him back.

Long way to go, but Xhaka is brilliant piece of business and seems like club and Wenger going all out this summer.

To be honest i don't know to much about him but an extra strong body in the midfield is what we have needed for years. Hopefully we can get a quality striker and center back as well but that is probably asking for to much.

On a side note i wanted to say thanks for posting all this rumors theatre, last summer i kept coming back on here to see your posts and ive already started doing that this year. You might not get a lot of responses but there are plenty of people like me who just like to read!
Cheers mate! Will only post confirmed transfers in the threads. All rumours will be kept to transfer thread as I don't want to clog up discussion threads :) great signing btw!

If some of the transfers which are intended go through Islamization of Europe isn't the topic anymore, but Islamization of Arsenal.

Last edited:
Back