The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
That Roarie Deacon lad won't be Non League in the summer.

Sutton played well huh? The Sky live report is saying they've competed well.

Arsenal have to be seriously fancying themselves for a record 13th win the competition now. All things being equal that should be them the semi's.

Top 4 and a Cup victory you'd imagine would be more than enough to keep Wenger in situ. If he's even under pressure from within the club to start with.

Suttons back up keeper tucking into a pie after sub number 3 is made

Last edited:
Suttons back up keeper tucking into a pit after sub number 3 is made

Something tells me it wasn't his first.

C5I7LceW8AAM3wv.jpg

When he's in goal, the strikers will always miss. The ball doesn't want to get eaten.

The FA are also now investigating it as well, since he knew about it before hand I guess there is something to look into and said some friends bet on it which could land him in hot water

Just seen the video of Walcott in the Sutton changies congratulating them all.

With that and the very magnanimous words from Wenger about them I read this morning, along with bringing on Sanchez when there was no need et all; Arsenal really did conducted themselves with total class last night.

Unlike the Sutton ressi 'keeper it would appear.

Don't understand why the bookmakers offer such a silly market, if they were going to investigate if the bet lands. Bookmakers are as scummy as the Sun, delighted to hear some punters drained them for a few quid. Hope it stands.

Whomever came up with this stroke of 'genius' wants binning off the Morries payroll ASAP!

Morrisons approach ex-Sutton United goalkeeper Wayne Shaw to become official 'pie-taster' | The Independent

'I know, we'll go after the guy who was sacked for partaking in a cheap *** publicity stunt from an arm of a gutter dwelling media association that is losing favour Country wide by the day. That'll be great for our business ..... '

That be Morrisons swerved by a lot of folk.
He wasn't paid to do it for them as far as I understand he saw that they offered odds of him doing it and I guess it ****** him off so he told people he would do it and to bet on it to make money off of it. So he has cost them money, although there has been publicity

He wasn't paid to do it for them as far as I understand he saw that they offered odds of him doing it and I guess it ****** him off so he told people he would do it and to bet on it to make money off of it. So he has cost them money, although there has been publicity

I won't link the photie as I don't want to give that rag any free publicity but the dumb fat F (no other way to describe him), is now openly having himself being made to look a complete fool for cheap laughs because of his weight by that paper. (Term used VERY loosely.).

Seriously, doe's he have no mates to step in and stop him being taking for a gigantic ride?

Hope the blood money and sacking is worth it yer dopey beaut. (Shirt and track bottoms? REALLY?).

I think it's all blown of of proportion. It's a non-league club, the geezer gets paid next to nothing (for a footballer), he was crashing in a little room out the back of the club facilities half of the week, and a bookmaker offers 8/1 to eat a pie..... an absolute no brainer.

What's the difference between this, and say Richard Johnson or Ruby Walsh telling their mates that they're on a certainty at Cheltenham?

It's as if it was a "this market is only made for us to steal your hard earned, if you win, we'll investigate" move from the bookies.

Last edited:
Back