The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Oh you dear boy. What an innocent World you live in.

If you have any examples I would like to be educated.

Really missing kos/per today. Really in need of a decent centre back. But signing any big name centre back would be a bit harsh on holding.

Wtf was Shakespeare playing at bring a ST on for a MC..... Woeful tactical decision and rightly punished by Arsenal

Think lacazette had a good game worked hard got a goal maybe should have done better with one chance but a good debut for him
I think

Don't think he was helped by the CMs and Ozil. Service was poor for him. Good movement. Will be a good signing just needs a few games and better players to feed him.

Last 10 since Liecster have made poor tactical subs and sat back. Before that didn't see or hear anything of him.

Well he actually was playing as a left sided forward then as Giroud came on. He put in some good passes, touches were good and could easily had assist as well as the goal he scored.

Arsenal for the love of god, go and sign a CB so you can actually have a shot at the title! There's no doubt you have a good attack. Not so sure about your CM depth.

Invest in a defence and you might actually challenge this year. As it is, I don't see much hope.

Still, good win in the end, showed some character.

Arsenal for the love of god, go and sign a CB so you can actually have a shot at the title! There's no doubt you have a good attack. Not so sure about your CM depth.

Invest in a defence and you might actually challenge this year. As it is, I don't see much hope.

Still, good win in the end, showed some character.
Defo need a CB and a top quality CM to challenge for the title. And Sanchez to stay and Ozil to turn up.

See, I absolutely love that. Yeah, they need to tighten up from the stupid mistakes. But you're paying 30 notes as a Leicester fan, and anything upto 60 plus as an Arsenal fan, you can't have ANY complaints after a match like that. EVERYTHING you want as a fan. Say what you want but if Sanchez clicks with the French dude and they continue in that vein going forward they'll win far more than they lose.

Superb entertainment. And I only seen from about 55. Awesome start to by far and away the most entertaining league in World football.

Gonna' guess Wes Morgan has opened me up with a negative fantasy points first day but ****, watching that exhilarating back and forth I really aren't arsed.

Cracking advertisement for Prem footy. Not surprising Prem teams not going so far in CL with defending like this though.

Ok. Marker thrown down by Arsenal.

Over to the other 5. Wins and goals> settling for draws this year. Do that you're liable to get left behind. Fixing to be a terrific pace again.

Back