Hey, Im Leeds in the first season championship and I am looking for a playmaking centre midfielder... do you have any ideas of who I can buy or get on loan?
you could get Josh McEcharan, Darren Gibson, Ramsey on loan...
to be honest, I have only played with Utd and have not spent the time scouring the Fm world for bargains as I have not played long enough just yet...

Hi again. I have played half a season and so far so good

(4 points behind City in the league only due to me losing against Chelsea and them despite deserving a point in both games)

Your home tactic is excellent and your away tactic is good, but in the last two away matches against much weaker teams, they have as many shots as me and i can barely scrape a win.

Should i perhaps drag down the STL to midfield, or is this just a temporary struggle? (My Match prep is attacking movement btw, and i am using your shouts)
play the home tactic vs weaker away teams, other memebers won 5:0 and 6:0 vs the likes of QPR and Swansea :)

I meant in terms of an all star starting XI rather than teams! In your opinion the best players who suit the formation under the age of 25, excluding messi and ronaldo!

Raikan how do you treat teamtalks? I ask this because for as long as I've played FM it has always seemed that morale and motivation(don't know if thats the right word) are more important than tactics. In the last versions I've been able to use wolfsongs guide and just wing it in terms of tactics. Now I'm just completely lost in the teamtalks menu and don't know what I should use, even when I'm sure I'm supposed to use "you have faith" I can't ****** find it half the time. You seem to have excellent results(might&m..) with average teams so I'm guessing you don't exactly **** up the teamtalks.

Also, the STUPID 5 sub rule in the English leagues, does it not make them unplayable? Really struggling to cover my starting 11 with just 5, let alone have impact players.
hey mate, its not more important than tactics, however it is a very important component of a great team! I use different things for different players/games.. you just really have to take the time and do it yourself through trial and error.. I always ensure I have a determined team! so if I do go down I can aggressively say they are playing like a bunch of girls and it motivates them all! if you do that with a team like Ac Milan they will probably start a riot (Zlatan, Robinho etc)

so it comes down to your players and you! I use assertive show me what you can do/deserve a place in the team etc then passionately I expect or show me what you can do etc :)

Calm relax and enjoy yourself vs a weaker team!

Raikan és paneleiro ou simplesmente gostas de levar nesse cu? Cheers!

How do you get 5 star coaches in the different training departments ?

How do you get 5 star coaches in the different training departments ?
you have to ensure that the coach has at least 15 plus stats in each of the following:

1) Determination
2) Motivation
3) Discipline

then at least 19 plus or so in his specialized training for eg: tactical, fitness, technique etc :) then you assign them indiviudally to his/her best training category!

there is a coach calculator somewhere that allows you to input the coaches stats and generates the star rating and best position he would coach...

here we go :)

FM Coach Calculator

Hi Raikan, a question, when i make a new league and i get databases, if i put view-only for a league, will i be able to find players from there or i need to find playable even if i dont want to ever move to that country to manage a team?

Hi Raikan, a question, when i make a new league and i get databases, if i put view-only for a league, will i be able to find players from there or i need to find playable even if i dont want to ever move to that country to manage a team?
when you make databases?? or are you referring to just adding nations as playable?

haha, yeah, cant understand myself either, actually 2 questions there.

1, when you start a new save, you can add leagues, and put playable or view-only. Can you get the players if are on view only?

2. Once you already started a save and you want to add a new league, is on playable right, cant choose view only?

haha, yeah, cant understand myself either, actually 2 questions there.

1, when you start a new save, you can add leagues, and put playable or view-only. Can you get the players if are on view only?

2. Once you already started a save and you want to add a new league, is on playable right, cant choose view only?
1) when you select either playable or view only the amount of players available will decrease, I always use and suggest playable ;)

2) I am not sure why.. I guess the only reason why you would want to add a new league is to manage there later in the game, that is what I assume was SI's thought process :)

Could you please guide me how to "load" facepacks. :) Using swedish so I dont know where I find the "load" button :p Thanks

Hi Raikan, have you got any suggestions for a keeper for Southampton in the first transfer window? Under 2 million and younger than 30 would be good. Maybe someone like Khune, but I'm not sure about his one on ones so I don't think I'll get him. There must be some cheap gems playing in Brazil or something. :)

Hi Raikan, have you got any suggestions for a keeper for Southampton in the first transfer window? Under 2 million and younger than 30 would be good. Maybe someone like Khune, but I'm not sure about his one on ones so I don't think I'll get him. There must be some cheap gems playing in Brazil or something. :)
hey bud :)

to be honest I have not scoured the Fm world deeply enough yet as I have only played with Utd and now just starting with Ajax :)

once I play with more difficult team's I tend to find bargains :)

there is this guy for free?

203372d1321352946-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-biel-ribas-overview_-attributes-.png

Could you please explain to me how roaming works? I'm trying to create a tactic with Schürrle (AML), Götze(AMC) and Reus (AMR). I want them to constantly change positions/roles but i had no luck so far. Thanks in advance.

Hello raikan,where I can find Islam Feruz, the player that chelsea buy from Celtic? I cant find him in my database