Hei Raikan, maybe this question is been before, but cant find it.
On the Tactics screen, match preparation.
What means "set pieces" i m not native and i can't find answer anywhere, i am using attacking and defending set pieces all time, and it works fine, but i dont know what it really means them to do...
it just focuses training on how to defend/attack better at set pieces! thats it really! :)

extremely happy :) my tactics are not plug and play 100% I mention in every thread and all the time that you NEED to make clever changes to the tactic to fit your squad and you clearly have done that to perfection :) high five :) which one is it though? M&M?
Yep, Might and Magic. Works really good, don't even have to use shouts. Nice job :)

Hi i have 2m to spend 3rd season looking for a striker for cardiff
any suggestions

Nikao - Atletico Mineiro/Bahia
Jan Chramosta - Mlalda Boleslav
regens :)

what year are you and do you have £5m to spend on each player or all together? what positions do you need to fill up the most?

Teko Modise - Chiefs
Simphiwe Tshabalala - Chiefs
Itumaleng Khune - Chiefs
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Marco Reus - Gladbach
Johannes Geis - Furth
Maxym Koval - Dynamo Kiev
Taras Stepanenko - Shakthar

In the 2011/12 year. I only have £6.5m and CB is probably the main position that I need to fill up.

edit: I see you got a lot of S.Africans there ;)

In the 2011/12 year. I only have £6.5m and CB is probably the main position that I need to fill up.

edit: I see you got a lot of S.Africans there ;)
hahah, they are actually pretty good but quite greedy... :)

what team are you mate? I would consider looking at Kader Mangane, Yanga Mbiwa, Chygrynski, Josuha Guilovgui (retrained) Dede, Astori for the meantime

Raikan, do you think it's worth signing Rene Adler for 6.5m euros first season with PSG? I know they downgraded his stats but he still looks pretty good. I want to sell Sirigu since his performances are OK-ish. :) Oh, if not then can you recommend me some other top keepers? I have about 7m to spend.

Raikan, do you think it's worth signing Rene Adler for 6.5m euros first season with PSG? I know they downgraded his stats but he still looks pretty good. I want to sell Sirigu since his performances are OK-ish. :) Oh, if not then can you recommend me some other top keepers? I have about 7m to spend.
he is still a great keeper, it was just because of his injury.. but for that price its a deal :) Sirigu is a good keeper, no idea why you would want to sell him..

Marc-Andre Ter Stegan - Gladbach (a bit pricey though but if you sell Sirigu and with the £7m you have...)
Volkan Demirel - Fenerbahce
Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Sebastian Frey - Fiorentina (think he has an £11m release clause) good keeper
David Ospina - OGC Nice
Diego Lopez - Villareal
Sinan Bolat - Std Liege
Tobias Sippel - Kaiserslauten

Hi Raikan. Just a question regarding your Short and Sweet tactic: Do i have to adjust some sliders if i want to move the central midfielder up as a second striker?

Last edited:
Transfers

Raikan, I have two questions. First, when negotiating a transfer do you know any strategies to get the best possible deal? I always feel like I am paying top dollar for every player I sign. Second, when a player asks to be transfered should you always give in? I feel like once a player wants out he never changes his mind. How much does this really affect his play?

Last edited:
that may be a stupid questions but how many seasons were your record in the game? I am now starting third season and although it is alright I have this feeling that I won't make it even to fifth season. ANyone has any highscores that would like to share with me? And what are the strategies to make the game more entertaining (if there are any)

Hei Raikan,
So, in the SHOUT page, on Attacking, what's the difference between
run AT deffence
run THROUGH deffence

Hello Raikan,
I don't know if this question was asked before, I am too lazy to check it anyway. In FM2012 Under Add/remove league Application, I have noticed that the newly loaded league will only begin at the start of that particular league and not in mid way and it will only be removed at the end of that particular season.

So can you please upload or prepare a report of other leagues start and end dates.( Those leagues which has good players).
Please avoid,England,Spain,Italy,Portugal,Germany,France etc..
Thanks.

Raikan, I have two questions. First, when negotiating a transfer do you know any strategies to get the best possible deal? I always feel like I am paying top dollar for every player I sign. Second, when a player asks to be transfered should you always give in? I feel like once a player wants out he never changes his mind. How much does this really affect his play?

1) it all depends on the players role at the club.. money talks and bullshit walks at the end of the day and if the club see the player as important (also depending on their stature and their finances) they will ask for a lot more than market value.. The best thing to do is to set non-negotiable and response to today/tomorrow, ensure that no other clubs are interested though as they will reject it! if clubs are then dont put and response, just non-negotiable. The worst they can do is reject, then go up in increments of £1m (depending on the player you want to buy though, so someone like Rossi/Nilmar £1-3m) sometimes you will be surprised that the board will accept a bid of £15m even though they countered you to £25m.....

2) he does change his mind more often than not, just stick it out if he is an important squad member and play him as often as you can! you can have chats with him as well to try and resolve the situation to

that may be a stupid questions but how many seasons were your record in the game? I am now starting third season and although it is alright I have this feeling that I won't make it even to fifth season. ANyone has any highscores that would like to share with me? And what are the strategies to make the game more entertaining (if there are any)
I normally dont play more than 3-4 seasons as I am not a fan of regens.. I will load up a new game and buy a whole bunch of new wonderkids to test out or give myself a challenge etc...

I am going to try and go at least 5 seasons with my United save though!

Hei Raikan,
So, in the SHOUT page, on Attacking, what's the difference between
run AT deffence
run THROUGH deffence

run at defence:
taking on defender

play through defence:
play your way out from the back instead of hoofing it upfield

Hello Raikan,
I don't know if this question was asked before, I am too lazy to check it anyway. In FM2012 Under Add/remove league Application, I have noticed that the newly loaded league will only begin at the start of that particular league and not in mid way and it will only be removed at the end of that particular season.

So can you please upload or prepare a report of other leagues start and end dates.( Those leagues which has good players).
Please avoid,England,Spain,Italy,Portugal,Germany,France etc..
Thanks.
I have not used that feature mate so cannot provide any info! Brazil, Argie start in Jan I think and Russia start in like September or something....

Hi Raikan. Just a question regarding your Short and Sweet tactic: Do i have to adjust some sliders if i want to move the central midfielder up as a second striker?
try it without doing anything? let me know how it goes, you can make him the playmaker as the original striker is your goalscorer and the playmaker forward role could provide more chances as well!

try it without doing anything? let me know how it goes, you can make him the playmaker as the original striker is your goalscorer and the playmaker forward role could provide more chances as well!

Thanks, will do.