Hi Raikan,,,
what is the real bad effect having some players unhappy with their training workload,thx b4!

Hi Raikan,,,
what is the real bad effect having some players unhappy with their training workload,thx b4!
I have yet to see anything drastically happen as I most often than not just ignore them, its mostly the crappy reserve players anyway, if its a first team/squad player I just drop the strength training category regardless of what position he is!

I assume they will not train as hard as they should and hence not improve as much as they should... :)

Hiya mate, my first question. Got an extremely talented youngster last season on a free. He didn't get enough games and now wants to leave the club even though I got promoted to the Prem. I've shipped him out on loan and promised I would sell him. now he's saying I'm running out of time to sell him (5 days left), and he may take things further if he's not sold. Have you come across this before? If so, did he cause any trouble or was the matter dropped....I'm in a quandry. I really don't want to sell him as he's going to be absolute quality striker (leading Prem striker potential), but don't want to keep him and find he causes trouble.

Hiya mate, my first question. Got an extremely talented youngster last season on a free. He didn't get enough games and now wants to leave the club even though I got promoted to the Prem. I've shipped him out on loan and promised I would sell him. now he's saying I'm running out of time to sell him (5 days left), and he may take things further if he's not sold. Have you come across this before? If so, did he cause any trouble or was the matter dropped....I'm in a quandry. I really don't want to sell him as he's going to be absolute quality striker (leading Prem striker potential), but don't want to keep him and find he causes trouble.
Hi ajt, I have not encountered that yet, hope I never do :) so he is currently on loan but saying you must sell him?

Hi ajt, I have not encountered that yet, hope I never do :) so he is currently on loan but saying you must sell him?

It's a nightmare decision lol. Still, paid nothing for him.

Yeah I transfer listed him, and loan listed him, but he pretty much wants to leave. Was hoping him getting regular first team football at another club might help him chill-but no. Same thing happened with a backup keeper season before. But that was a no brainer-he was **** anyway and I didn't like him. But this is a situation I'm struggling with. The player will be happy, but the fans will be ******. I keep him, chance of team disruption. Rock and a hardplace.

I have yet to see anything drastically happen as I most often than not just ignore them, its mostly the crappy reserve players anyway, if its a first team/squad player I just drop the strength training category regardless of what position he is!

I assume they will not train as hard as they should and hence not improve as much as they should... :)

Or end up injuring themselves by dropping a weight on their face...

wow,well i think i should remake my training schedule as it happens to my 1st team squad,thx anyway bro! :)

It's a nightmare decision lol. Still, paid nothing for him.

Yeah I transfer listed him, and loan listed him, but he pretty much wants to leave. Was hoping him getting regular first team football at another club might help him chill-but no. Same thing happened with a backup keeper season before. But that was a no brainer-he was **** anyway and I didn't like him. But this is a situation I'm struggling with. The player will be happy, but the fans will be ******. I keep him, chance of team disruption. Rock and a hardplace.
ok so he is still with you! just send him to one of your feeder clubs for like 2 months to chill out and then recall him! he will be playing 1st team footie there (hopefully) and when he comes back play him! or loan him out properly!

ok so he is still with you! just send him to one of your feeder clubs for like 2 months to chill out and then recall him! he will be playing 1st team footie there (hopefully) and when he comes back play him! or loan him out properly!

Well he's at Wrexham as important first team player-and his morale has literally gone sky high (helps with scoring 5 goals in one match lol). I'll give a go what you suggested. Wonder what the further action is though....intruiging.

Cheers mate

Its me again :)

Question regarding your keeper training schedule:

My goalkeepers are unhappy with it because they think it focuses to little on ball control. Should i increase the ball control-slider and lower the gk-sliders abit?

Last edited:
Its me again :)

Question regarding your keeper training schedule:

My goalkeepers are unhappy with it because they think it focuses to little on ball control. Should i increase the ball control-slider and lower the gk-sliders abit?
yeah you can mate

Cheers ;)

Btw, both your tactics have been working well so far.

6-2 vs Bolton (Away)
6-0 vs Spurs (Home)

I only struggled with City in CS, but i guess that is to be expected since i played 4-4-2 :p

Raikan how do you treat teamtalks? I ask this because for as long as I've played FM it has always seemed that morale and motivation(don't know if thats the right word) are more important than tactics. In the last versions I've been able to use wolfsongs guide and just wing it in terms of tactics. Now I'm just completely lost in the teamtalks menu and don't know what I should use, even when I'm sure I'm supposed to use "you have faith" I can't ****** find it half the time. You seem to have excellent results(might&m..) with average teams so I'm guessing you don't exactly **** up the teamtalks.

Also, the STUPID 5 sub rule in the English leagues, does it not make them unplayable? Really struggling to cover my starting 11 with just 5, let alone have impact players.

Regen

Hello guys

I bought this young regen , who is doubted the next Günter Nexter. My thoughts about him is that he should play on my u18/team until he is about 17 and then ship him on to a loan , maybe in germany, and then use him as an substitiot and maybe some starters in small cup games . But my problem is thst i dont know how to train him
Any pro who wonna give me some good advice on how to do so ?? And a nother problem , it dont seems to i have any player who can tutor him , although i have alot of older players who play the same position and Carrick ( Im Man Utd in this save) have the same personality , how can that be =?

Last edited:
Hey, Im Leeds in the first season championship and I am looking for a playmaking centre midfielder... do you have any ideas of who I can buy or get on loan?

Hi again. I have played half a season and so far so good

(4 points behind City in the league only due to me losing against Chelsea and them despite deserving a point in both games)

Your home tactic is excellent and your away tactic is good, but in the last two away matches against much weaker teams, they have as many shots as me and i can barely scrape a win.

Should i perhaps drag down the STL to midfield, or is this just a temporary struggle? (My Match prep is attacking movement btw, and i am using your shouts)

Last edited:
Raikan, what would be your ideal team using your might and magic tactic, using players under 25 and without messi or ronaldo?