The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Simple question:

If I buy Landon Donovan for my Juve team, does it boost my shirts sales in the US? I've got Honda and got notified that shirt sales will go up in Japan, wondering if the same will be with Landon.

Hello Sir.
I know is not the proper place to ask as is not for players but is still "ask raikaan" so...

What skin do you use, i love it when i saw your screen posts, but i can't seem to find it anywhere...

Simple question:

If I buy Landon Donovan for my Juve team, does it boost my shirts sales in the US? I've got Honda and got notified that shirt sales will go up in Japan, wondering if the same will be with Landon.
do you have an affiliate club in the US? I have not bought in him in Fm11 or Fm12 however in older versions it did!

Hello Sir.
I know is not the proper place to ask as is not for players but is still "ask raikaan" so...

What skin do you use, i love it when i saw your screen posts, but i can't seem to find it anywhere...
hey mate, it is an older version of this, however, due to crash dumps I am back to using the defualt skin, here is the newer version of the one I used :)

if you want I can upload the older file (I have already however its not working via Fm-base) to another site and link it here for you? let me know :)

Newer version:

FM 2012 SCORPIO SKIN V2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

View attachment 204910

I have this player on loan from Bournemouth and after the first season league game which he played he gets without a warning a global suspension. Anyone knows how this can happen and if this is normal?
Can I do anything in the future to prevent this?
I am not sure mate, what does it say in English? I have never seen that before, why not Google him and see if anything happened IRL :)

Raikan, just a quick one mate, i had a new intake of youth players last year and saw 2 kids come through which all my scouts said has amazing potential and gave them 4 stars on their reports. Ive just signed them both to professional contracts and now the scouts say they are only 2 star potential? is this a glitch or is there an explaination? cheers pal

Raikan, just a quick one mate, i had a new intake of youth players last year and saw 2 kids come through which all my scouts said has amazing potential and gave them 4 stars on their reports. Ive just signed them both to professional contracts and now the scouts say they are only 2 star potential? is this a glitch or is there an explaination? cheers pal
that was scouts, your coaches are now evaluating them against your strongest players in your squad :) scouts/coaches are not always correct :)

hi raikan, how long does it take to train players from accomplished to natural? and i'm looking for good AMR ( winger/IF ), i'm playing tottenham and is almost at end of first season. want to buy hulk but he is not interested at all :(

need some help raikan my liverpool team is bottom of the league pld 9 lost 9 my team is:

Reina

Enrique Agger Coates Kelly

Lucas Gerrard

Downing Kuyt (Both on Wing)

Carroll Suarez

Kuyt top scorer with 4 whole team only scored 6 and conceded 27

can't find the right tactic

any transfers
different formation
different roles will help alot

thanks in advance

Well , i also manage Liverpool . You should try 4-2-3-1 ( with DM and MC ) , Maxi instead Kuyt on the wing , Skrtel instead Coates , Glen instead Kelly , Suarez - Trequartista , Maxi - Advanced Playmaker . Play Adam , he is great , despite the fact he is a slow player he is a great playmaker . Try to get a new CB . Also , i have a question : Raikan , is Ganso a good central midfielder ? I can`t play him as AM because Gerrard is great here but i need a good CM so i bought Ganso .

Well , i also manage Liverpool . You should try 4-2-3-1 ( with DM and MC ) , Maxi instead Kuyt on the wing , Skrtel instead Coates , Glen instead Kelly , Suarez - Trequartista , Maxi - Advanced Playmaker . Play Adam , he is great , despite the fact he is a slow player he is a great playmaker . Try to get a new CB . Also , i have a question : Raikan , is Ganso a good central midfielder ? I can`t play him as AM because Gerrard is great here but i need a good CM so i bought Ganso .

wot is yr league history like

In my experiences Ganso is much better 'in the hole'.

hi raikan, how long does it take to train players from accomplished to natural? and i'm looking for good AMR ( winger/IF ), i'm playing tottenham and is almost at end of first season. want to buy hulk but he is not interested at all :(

it depends on hidden stats of the player.. it could take 1 month or 11 months or somtimes not even happen, I had a player training for over 1 year and still never became natural.. So it all depends on that player.

Zakaria Labyad - PSV (free first season)
Jesus Navas - Sevilla
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica (retrained)
Vladymir Bystrov - Zenit
Aiden McGeady - Spartak Moscow

how much do you have to spend?

need some help raikan my liverpool team is bottom of the league pld 9 lost 9 my team is:

Reina

Enrique Agger Coates Kelly

Lucas Gerrard

Downing Kuyt (Both on Wing)

Carroll Suarez

Kuyt top scorer with 4 whole team only scored 6 and conceded 27

can't find the right tactic

any transfers
different formation
different roles will help alot

thanks in advance

drop Carrol and buy a striker like Kleber/Tevez and play this :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-training/84636-might-magic%99-raikan007.html

oh i see, was training Bale to aml. i have about 25M.
one more question , is Juan Iturbe a good prospect?

oh i see, was training Bale to aml. i have about 25M.
one more question , is Juan Iturbe a good prospect?
yes he is good, not as good as last year I think though!

look at Guiliano - Dnipro, Dudu - Dynamo Kiev, James Rodriguez - Porto, Ryad Boudabouz - Fc Souchaux, Yohan Mollo - Granada

Hey Raikan, I have a really difficult request :P I need quite a few players to strengthen my team however I have very little funds. I need a Right-Back (Rotation), CM (Rotation), Central Defender (Backup), GK (Backup) and a Left Back (Backup) in that order. I currently only have 2.5M available but am trying to sell of some players. Would you be able to recommend some players?

I am Dortmund in the first season transfer window :)

Hey Raikan, I have a really difficult request :P I need quite a few players to strengthen my team however I have very little funds. I need a Right-Back (Rotation), CM (Rotation), Central Defender (Backup), GK (Backup) and a Left Back (Backup) in that order. I currently only have 2.5M available but am trying to sell of some players. Would you be able to recommend some players?

I am Dortmund in the first season transfer window :)

take a look at those free signings I picked up for Ajax (I think you even commented on them) cheap players, still not played a save that forces me too look for really cheap good players..

Arroyo - San Luis

maybe download the shortlist I made and filter out? sorry I cannot help more, in the future I will be able too though :)

Back