• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Itumaleng Khune - Chiefs
Simphiwe Tshabalala - Chiefs
Teko Modise - Chiefs/Pirates

loan Welbeck/Macheda/Thiago

Raikan im not sure if this has been asked b4 didnt see it .But in any CB limited DC or Bpd would you prefer anticipation or concentration?

Raikan im not sure if this has been asked b4 didnt see it .But in any CB limited DC or Bpd would you prefer anticipation or concentration?

concentration is the most important stat for any type of defender!

anticipation is an added bonus for most defenders!

wow that was fast thx thought so but had to check ... damm regens never have both :(

Thanks! Will take a look at your Ajax thread and use the shortlist :D

Hi Raikan, I using ur training for my MU, many of my players were injured although my phys and fitness coachs are the best. what should I do?

Hi Raikan, I using ur training for my MU, many of my players were injured although my phys and fitness coachs are the best. what should I do?
hey bud, its unfortunately the patch and the game, everyone gets injured, its quite a pain in the ****! you can tone down the physical side but I have kept it lower than normal anyway to prevent more injuries than normal... :)

hey raikan,
do you have a recommended players list for fm12 like you did for fm11? I know you have your downloadable shortlist, but that list contains mostly wonderkids, and I am looking for slightly more experienced players. If you do have the list, can you post it somewhere for people like me to see?

Much thanks...

Last edited:
I am not sure mate, what does it say in English? I have never seen that before, why not Google him and see if anything happened IRL :)

He was sold to Bournemouth and loaned back. So I guess he may play from the date the loan was signed. IRL he didn't play in
August either and in the Match report of the 3th of September the Magpies boss was delighted to welcome back Bowles on a loan.

Raikan, im looking at doing an overhaul of all my staff this season inc scouts and *** man. ive seen your thread about coaches guide to the galaxy but was wondering if there were any other threads which stated the best attributes for staff roles? ie best attributes for *** man etc. didnt wana start a new thread just incase. cheers dude!

Raikan, im looking at doing an overhaul of all my staff this season inc scouts and *** man. ive seen your thread about coaches guide to the galaxy but was wondering if there were any other threads which stated the best attributes for staff roles? ie best attributes for *** man etc. didnt wana start a new thread just incase. cheers dude!

your assistant manager needs to be proficient in at least one coaching aspect, so attacking, defending etc is beneficial:

1. Tactical knowledge
2. Motivating
3. Man management
4. Judging ability
5. Judging potential

Raikan , at 32 , Xavi is retired , why so early ? He already is from my staff . Sad .

RAIKAN I NEED HELP :

U TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD MIGHT + MAGIC I DID THAT BUT IT IS A RAR FILE BUT ALL MY OTHER TACTIC I HAVE DOWNLOADED ARE OTHERS AND MIGHT + MAGIC WONT WORK BUT THE OTHERS WILL.

WHAT DO I DO?

hei raikan
im currently play with afc wimbledon, first season, and i think i need to reshape my backroom staff
can you give me any suggestion?
thanks

RAIKAN I NEED HELP :

U TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD MIGHT + MAGIC I DID THAT BUT IT IS A RAR FILE BUT ALL MY OTHER TACTIC I HAVE DOWNLOADED ARE OTHERS AND MIGHT + MAGIC WONT WORK BUT THE OTHERS WILL.

WHAT DO I DO?

/facepalm. Download Winrar and unpackage the tactic. It'll turn into a folder of the home and away Might and Magic tactic, place those in the appropriate directory...

Tip for next post: Don't use caps lock and ask in a nicer manner. it won't lead to people reading and facepalming or face-desking.

Hi, Raikan!
You have probably answered this somewhere, but I can't find it - I've just started using your Might&Magic tactic, but don't really know who to put in as left striker, what skills are a must for that role?

What PPM's would you advise for Yann M'vila?
I'm thinking of starting a Stade Rennais save

Raikan, How can I train my young talents such as luc castognias,miroslav stoch or my 2 young defenders and sinan bolat?
I just want to train them fast and effective.
or how can I train them on 1 specific stat?

Back