Rossi
Tevez

Current Fixtured Played:

PL- Norwich 2-1 Loss
LC- MK Dons 3-0 Win
PL- Blackburn 1-0 Loss
PL- Tottenham 2-1 Win
PL- Wolves 2-0 Loss

I am currently using your Might And Magic Tactic but as the results show not working and help please thanks Dozzer98

hey mate, how are you lining up? upload a SS of your starting squad?

how many years in are you?

have you changed the Cm into Amc? and the Cm into Dm for De Rossi?

what changes have you made to the tactic?

1) None of my tactics work with Liverpool (it is a Man utd thing) except Short and Sweet (M&M does not work with them at all)

2) How did you afford all those players?

3) making so many signings disrupts the team and squad harmony... that is your problem there...

4) tactics are not the only thing that is important, the manager has the most important role to play...

Neil. How do I know when a girl likes me?
she will either laugh at what you say, play with her hair, bite her lip, touch you during conversation and her pupils will dilate if she is attracted to you :)

hey raikan, if i retrain my young players ( < 19yrs ) new position, will it hamper his ability growth? also is playing with no MC is okay? i am currently experimenting with 4-1-3-2 ( dmc-aml-amc-amr ), would like to know your opinion :)
thx before.

question???

just signed a player he has work permit issues how can i get a permit quick??

cheers dude

Sorry should have said, i have a budget of around £750k but only want to spend around 50-100k on each a centre back and left back... i have like 25k wages to use for them aswell. thanks for your help so far :)

Hi
How do you get scouting information about opponents pitch like in last years. So u know if there pitch is narrow or wide to use diffrent tactics.

Raikan here is a question,

can u suggest some good deeplying playmakers, exclude carrick

Hi Raiken,

is it possible to increase mental stats (e.g. professionalism, ambition, determination) without tutoring?

HELP PLEASE!!! How do I upload tactics to the game once I have downloaded them??

Cheers in advance.

Player Value

I thought i understood player value is increased by how good they are and i found it increases when the contract has been extended but i was a bit confused when Ezequiel Lavezzi's value was higher than fernando torres (of corse maybe that is true for real life) when they both have the same length contract and torres is better! and there is only a year age difference on 27 and 28
is there any other aspects that increase/ decrease value
info: this is end of first season, brought lavezzi in janruary for 22mill

View attachment 207735View attachment 207739

Last edited:
Seems to be the best place to ask and I've been searching for days but to no avail, although could anyone point me in the direction of a guide on how to take and upload screenshots of players please? Thanks in advance.

Seems to be the best place to ask and I've been searching for days but to no avail, although could anyone point me in the direction of a guide on how to take and upload screenshots of players please? Thanks in advance.
- press "Print screen" button on keyboard
- open Paint
- press CTRL+V to Paste
- save as .jpg (small file size which will load faster on forums)
- if you are playing window mode and you want the desktop removed, search for a free image editor online via google and crop the image, save to hard drive when done
- search for any free image hosting website (imageshack.us for example) and upload your image
- post the direct link to the image here or wherever you want

Cheers mate I appreciate the help although I've tried the print screen and paste and despite not playing in window mode I found the image being pasted was my desktop screen despite having FM 12 as the active program. Any ideas?

Cheers mate I appreciate the help although I've tried the print screen and paste and despite not playing in window mode I found the image being pasted was my desktop screen despite having FM 12 as the active program. Any ideas?
Not really, never had that problem :/
Maybe download a free version of Fraps, it's used for taking screenshots and videos, I bought a key for it so I can record videos as long as I want/can, with the free trial it's only 30secs (or used to be). I think the screenshot option in fraps is free forever although I'm not 100% sure.

Raikan,
I have these questions for you and well I'm in my second season with Burgos (Spanish third division) trying to get promotion:
1) How do you recognize a good regen? Cause my staff is really **** haha.
2) A bit like the previous one, How do I know if a free player will be the one I need in my team? I sign free players but mostly their not really top players.
3) Do you have any advice on getting the best out of a lower league team like mine and like achieving promotion?

Thanks in advance, you really are a legend to me! haha

Back