The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hey Raikan, I was just wondering if there's a way to speed up debt repayments in fm12? In Fm11 the board pretty much took a large chunk of any wealth build up to rid itself of debt, however, I'm finding that in Fm12 they don't want to repay it sooner than required.... I'd prefer it gone personally :) so any ideas or am i stuck with debt til 2031 :P?

hey raikan, if i retrain my young players ( < 19yrs ) new position, will it hamper his ability growth? also is playing with no MC is okay? i am currently experimenting with 4-1-3-2 ( dmc-aml-amc-amr ), would like to know your opinion :)
thx before.

yes it will, PA points get used up for new position training and teaching of PPM's (read the thread below)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83183-complete-ca-pa-thread.html

yes of course, I would rather have Ml and Mr though!

Sorry should have said, i have a budget of around £750k but only want to spend around 50-100k on each a centre back and left back... i have like 25k wages to use for them aswell. thanks for your help so far :)

the best I can suggest is looking for loans mate :) sorry, not played lower leagues yet...

Hi
How do you get scouting information about opponents pitch like in last years. So u know if there pitch is narrow or wide to use diffrent tactics.

that I do not know, the emails do not provide that info, the best way is to do it yourself, go into the clubs information screen and the pitch size will be shown there as well as the state of it too!

Raikan here is a question,
can u suggest some good deeplying playmakers, exclude carrick

Andrea Poli, Necip Uysal, Raja Naingollan, Fernando Gago, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen, Jorge Enriquez, Casemiro, Yohan Cabaye

Hi Raiken,

is it possible to increase mental stats (e.g. professionalism, ambition, determination) without tutoring?

yes it is mate (well for one prof and ambition are not mental stats, they are hidden stats so they cannot be increased directly) I have never used or seen anyones hidden attributes, I know they are there, not sure if they increase though! If they do it will only be through tutoring though as personalities could have an impact on the above...

I thought i understood player value is increased by how good they are and i found it increases when the contract has been extended but i was a bit confused when Ezequiel Lavezzi's value was higher than fernando torres (of corse maybe that is true for real life) when they both have the same length contract and torres is better! and there is only a year age difference on 27 and 28
is there any other aspects that increase/ decrease value
info: this is end of first season, brought lavezzi in janruary for 22mill

View attachment 207735View attachment 207739

1) Torres is ****, Lavezzi is much better (I would not worry)
2) Club reputation and player reputation
3) Form

Seems to be the best place to ask and I've been searching for days but to no avail, although could anyone point me in the direction of a guide on how to take and upload screenshots of players please? Thanks in advance.

1) in game, hold Alt and press F9 on any screen you want to take a pic of
2) this will be saved in mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/screenshots
3) on fm-base, if you see go advanced block bottom right, click that if not you are already in the advanced settings for posting
4) click the paper clip icon (top of the page, next to smilies) a pop up window will appear
5) click add files (top right) select the files you want to upload and click upload
6) all the uploaded pics will now appear selected at the bottom of the pop up window
7) put your cursor where you want to insert the pics and hit insert

View attachment 208016

Raikan,
I have these questions for you and well I'm in my second season with Burgos (Spanish third division) trying to get promotion:
1) How do you recognize a good regen? Cause my staff is really **** haha.
2) A bit like the previous one, How do I know if a free player will be the one I need in my team? I sign free players but mostly their not really top players.
3) Do you have any advice on getting the best out of a lower league team like mine and like achieving promotion?

Thanks in advance, you really are a legend to me! haha

1) you can tell from his stats mostly, otherwise I look for technique mostly, fitness is a good stat to have too
2) for lower league teams having a big squad is essential, they are not going to be..
3) having a really good tactic and being a good manager :) rotation when players are tired! good team talks, good training schedules etc :)

Hey Raikan, I was just wondering if there's a way to speed up debt repayments in fm12? In Fm11 the board pretty much took a large chunk of any wealth build up to rid itself of debt, however, I'm finding that in Fm12 they don't want to repay it sooner than required.... I'd prefer it gone personally :) so any ideas or am i stuck with debt til 2031 :P?

just remember bank loans (most of the time are your debts) have terms and conditions for loaning cash out, you will pay them £1.2m each month for 36 months, the 800k is what you are paying off but the extra 400k is the interest they charge you, that is how they make money, you are also not allowed to make a huge deposit of £50m for eg if you have a good season to bring down the total to make repayments less...

if you have a sugar daddy, that could be different, I have never had one so not sure if they can somehow pay it off etc, it also depends on the type of debt you are in... but mostly its bank loans...

i'm under big pressure. My reserve team(spurs) is playing the under19 champions cup and nothing else. This is no good to my players over that age for match practice. i selected large database from game menu,Should i of downloaded something else? Can i fix this as i am half way through my season. My under18s are playing in a english league which is grand

Hey Raikan
Can you give me the best tutor and/or training shedule for this beast player?
s188wh.png

Hi Raikan, just got a few questions
1) Playing as blackburn and have been given only 500k for transfers, should i sell Samba and strengthen elsewhere in order to gsin a mid table finish?
2) just missed out on bressan are there any other good cm that come at a cheap price
3) how well do the monthly installments work

Hey, I was just wondering if you could advice me what duty to give doumbia, other than poacher because he is useless, for me, in that position.

i'm under big pressure. My reserve team(spurs) is playing the under19 champions cup and nothing else. This is no good to my players over that age for match practice. i selected large database from game menu,Should i of downloaded something else? Can i fix this as i am half way through my season. My under18s are playing in a english league which is grand

I am not sure on that bud, maybe in real life Tottenham did not accept the reserve league invitation? wait until next year and see what happens...

arrange them friendlies as well (your reserve team too)

Hey Raikan
Can you give me the best tutor and/or training shedule for this beast player?
s188wh.png
he looks he would do quite well on my Advanced playmaker schedules :)

I am not sure who you have to tutor him though, but anyone that has good determination, teamwork and work rate stats is what I go for everytime :)

Hi Raikan, just got a few questions
1) Playing as blackburn and have been given only 500k for transfers, should i sell Samba and strengthen elsewhere in order to gsin a mid table finish?
2) just missed out on bressan are there any other good cm that come at a cheap price
3) how well do the monthly installments work

1) keep Samba let him play a season or 6 months and play well, City etc will offer you top dollar! how much can you get him for now? also check to see what percentage the board will make available for transfers, you dont want to sell him for £30m but only be given 50%

2) Fernando, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen (Tromso) Fernando Arroyo (San Luis) Thiago (loan) Mark Noble

3) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...instalment-managing-your-finances-thread.html

Back