The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Raikan,

I have a few regens (attached below). Robinson (CAM) and Williams (DL) are good enough for my first team squad.
I know I shouldn't let them play to much. But how should I bring this players in my team. On the first side I want to put my best players in my line-up. On the other hand, the players should become better (or even on their top).

Can you help me out with this "problem".

View attachment 209775View attachment 209772View attachment 209771View attachment 209769View attachment 209770View attachment 209773

BTW Robinson made a great debut with 4 goals and 2 assists.

hey bud, take a read through here :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

Raikan,

I have a few regens (attached below). Robinson (CAM) and Williams (DL) are good enough for my first team squad.
I know I shouldn't let them play to much. But how should I bring this players in my team. On the first side I want to put my best players in my line-up. On the other hand, the players should become better (or even on their top).

Can you help me out with this "problem".

View attachment 209775View attachment 209772View attachment 209771View attachment 209769View attachment 209770View attachment 209773

BTW Robinson made a great debut with 4 goals and 2 assists.

hey bud, take a read through here :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

I was wondering Raikan, is there a slight bug on the crossing tendency of full-backs? even when set to attack and cross from deep and often, they barely ever cross o.O

what is their through ball settings? if you a cross heavy type tactic use the shout pump ball into box or try early crosses and do what Van mentioned below :)

Yo Raikan bro!

Basically I'm using an advance playmaker on the wing (amr) with through balls (often) roam position (yes) and long shot (rarely)

Now my question is which is a better wide play setting , cut inside or move into channels .

Keep up the good work bro

I am replying to all of these, not sure if they are working though as I cannot see anything on the last page, it wont let me go there..... if it does not work, its been a waste of time :) lol!

are you playing two upfront or just the lone striker? if lone, then cut inside if two then moves into channels :)

Hi Raikan,

I am in the first season of my Tottenham save and Aaron Lennon just had a poor month of training and dropped a point on numerous attributes. I am using your training schedule and am quite unsure as to why the drop. He has been in great form and is getting a run out in every league game. Is this down to poor coaches, too heavy or light of a training load, or just part of the game?

Any ideas on how to avoid this in the future or why the drop?

Thanks, Raikan.

hey bud, I have noticed his stast drop as well! I cannot tell you what it is exactly.. if he has dropped lots of technical attributes check your star quality and workload for the technical coaches... if its 4 or less and heavy then that could be the problem...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...4251-why-do-my-players-stats-drop-thread.html

Hey Raikan, quick question for you.

How do you go about getting to know your squad when you start managing a new team that you do not know much about?

what are you referring to? your squads personality? individual players? stats do the talking :) check coach reports and see what they say about your players about performances in big matches etc etc :)

if you be a little more specific I can definately be more specific :)

Hey Raikan. I use your Might and Magic-tactics with Sunderland. It went allright for a long time, but the last 7 games I can't win a match. What happened? I use the HOME tactic at home and the AWAY tactic for away games. Should I try yet another tactic? I think my teamtalks are going well. They mostly react positive (green). Or should I change the match preparation? Now: defensive-average. Any idea?
View attachment 209780

you have gotten some **** good results :) 8:1 vs Arsenal :) nice one!

you need to change tactics now, how many tactics do you have in your match prep? have at least another one and change them as the AI does get used to your play in a certain way.. the tactic does become inefectual if played week in week out with no changes whatsoever :)

the players also become complacent, spice things up! even change the M&M as well! change the width, tempo and defensive line, use different shouts, change philisophy and strategy etc :)

does any1 no good league 1 players on loan or sighning btw raikan i sent u a message

does any1 no good league 1 players on loan or signing btw raikan i sent u a message

is it just me or can everyone also not get onto page 39?

it always brings me back here to 38 and page 40 works fine as well?

also do u no any 1 that would make my team a lot better
and do u no any cf

Back