The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
every1 check out my thred with the replies in i need all the help i can get plssssssssss help

Hi raikan could you recommend a 424 formation for my Chelsea save,I can't afford to lose any games,also it would be best if the wide men were inside forwards,thanks mate.

sorry mate, are you using a Mac?
No just windows 7 It still reconizes as sth file but opens as notepad maybe thats why he cant open it in-game because it opens as notepad.I googled how to undo it but i get ton of links which leads to even more ****

alfie, please stop spamming the thread :)

Did you download the shortlists and work from there?

What formation/system would you recommend for Aston Villa? I have tried allsorts and just can't seem to get any form or anything.

What formation/system would you recommend for Aston Villa? I have tried allsorts and just can't seem to get any form or anything.

hey bud :) I would look at bringing at least one very good winger (Willian - Shakthar) and one good complete type forward (Kleber - Palmeiras)

A good central mid (Mark Noble - West Ham) is very good as well as (Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev)

I would adopt a 4-4-2 countering type system similar to the M&M below!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...636-might-magic%99-raikan007.html#post1343063

Raikan thanks for your reply and sorry for my really late reply, I had work and couldn't really log in but so far the defence looks
good and thanks once again.
Just wanted to ask a small question. How would I know to play narrow or wide, slow or quick tempo and a short or direct passing
style
Thanks in advance

hey bud :) I would look at bringing at least one very good winger (Willian - Shakthar) and one good complete type forward (Kleber - Palmeiras)

A good central mid (Mark Noble - West Ham) is very good as well as (Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev)

I would adopt a 4-4-2 countering type system similar to the M&M below!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/84636-might-magic%99-raikan007.html#post1343063

Thanks dude :) Using the M&M counter and its getting me some results now. Delfouneso cant stop scoring with 10 in 5 games. Only defeat was 2-0 away at Chelsea but won 3-1 at Arsenal. Just need to find a way to keep clean sheets as I still concede almost every game

Hi raikan,I have just found out how to download facepacks,but the face packs arnt showing up on the game I'm playing is this because I downloaded the facepacks after I started the game? I hope I downloaded right!!

Hi raikan,I have just found out how to download facepacks,but the face packs arnt showing up on the game I'm playing is this because I downloaded the facepacks after I started the game? I hope I downloaded right!!

yes mate, you need to reload the skin via preferences or just restart! make sure the use skin cache is unticked and the reload on confirm is ticked in preferences!

Raikan thanks for your reply and sorry for my really late reply, I had work and couldn't really log in but so far the defence looks
good and thanks once again.
Just wanted to ask a small question. How would I know to play narrow or wide, slow or quick tempo and a short or direct passing
style
Thanks in advance

its depends on your pitch size, the players you have, the style of play you want to adopt and the formation you use :)

4-4-2 is usually quick and wide and direct
4-3-3 short, normal, normal
4-3-1-2 narrow, short and slow etc :)

please note, I am on leave until 11th January 2012 and will not be accessing the forums during that time. I wish you all a good festive season and a merry christmas!

I am back :) hope you all had a good holiday!

Hope you had a good holiday Raikan.

If Erick Torres worth £3,600,000? also if i was to get him, would it be okay for me to send him on loan to Genk to gain a work permit? or does he have to go to a different club?

Back