The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K

Hope you had a good holiday Raikan.

If Erick Torres worth £3,600,000? also if i was to get him, would it be okay for me to send him on loan to Genk to gain a work permit? or does he have to go to a different club?
cheers mate :)

it depends what club you are! if you are buying him and that amount is at least 50% of your transfer budget then get someone else, if you are like City or Utd and have that as change then go ahead! :)

yes of course! each nation has different rules on gaining nationality, Belgium is the best!

cheers mate :)

it depends what club you are! if you are buying him and that amount is at least 50% of your transfer budget then get someone else, if you are like City or Utd and have that as change then go ahead! :)

yes of course! each nation has different rules on gaining nationality, Belgium is the best!

i am going to be making a save with Liverpool as i can usually ask them for more wages and i usually can get a transfer budget of 10m, also would wilfried be good enough for Liverpool? also.. i have been having problems with the formations for Liverpool, either conceding to many, not scoring enough, what formation & defensive line, tempo ect. would you recommend? thank you for helping :)

Last edited:

i am going to be making a save with Liverpool as i can usually ask them for more wages and i usually can get a transfer budget of 10m, also would wilfried be good enough for Liverpool? also.. i have been having problems with the formations for Liverpool, either conceding to many, not scoring enough, what formation & defensive line, tempo ect. would you recommend? thank you for helping :)

Get Paloschi for £2.9m rather! no WP and potential! Wilfried is good no doubt as well!

maybe Short and Sweet for possession then some version of a 4-3-3?

I have a question : if u train player with new position, so is his CA is increase ??? this mean : if he has CA : 130 and he train new postion ok => his CA = 140 (example)

I have a question : if u train player with new position, so is his CA is increase ??? this mean : if he has CA : 130 and he train new postion ok => his CA = 140 (example)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83183-complete-ca-pa-thread.html

through training the CA will increase and most likely the PA will drop, especially if you are teaching him PPM's or new positions!

No, it will not mean just by training him into a new position is CA will increase, CA is down to the players stats! I would not retrain any player really until the age of 24 (that is just my rule as from 24 the player is most likely as close to PA as he could be and retraining will not take away as many points as it would when he was 17)

Hi!

My question regards player wage demands.

Two examples:

I tried to sign Fierro at the end season 2012/2013 with newly promoted Sparta Rotterdam. He wanted 68k/w, which I needlyess to say couldn't afford. He signed for PAOK for 14k.

Some years later I tried to sign a regen, he wanted 12k, and would not settle for even 10k (I was EURO Cup winner by this time). He then proceeded to sign for Joinville for 60k.

I am struggling to see the logic. It seems that regardless to the reputation ofmy team, or that of the other teams, players give me a ridiculously high quote, but are happy to join some other side for a sack of peanuts.

Why does this happen, and how do I counter it (if possible?)

Regards

Hello Raikan I would like to know the match preparation and Opposition instructions to your short and sweet tactic, I looked at the OP and didnt see anything

Hi raikan hope you had a good holiday

Ok. How do I find out how the opposition play for example do they play wide or narrow and short or direct passing and a quick or slow tempo or is there no way of doing this.
Thanks in advance

I have another question, i need to find the team having old world class striker with great technical, creative, master of control ball like Dennis Berkgkamp :)

Last edited:
in my game, some kits and also some logos and badges dont work, do you know any solutions or reasons for this? secondly has anyone experienced the graphics flicker when you watch the game, this is happening with me at the moment and its annoying to watch because i like watching the games and at this time i cant as it just take literally 5 times as long. Many thanks.

Raikan, I don't seem to be able to get the best out of true central midfielders. I usually play a flat 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3, and I have Dunc's training but my CM's never seem to have match ratings that reflect the level of their talent. Any ideas? Do you have any PPM's you recommend or like for CM's? Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers!

raikan could you recommend a good foward for newcastle im currently in my 3rd season and have jelle voosens & oscar cardozo but need a good back up as oscar cardozo is ****!

Raikan , is Pato a good winger ( inside forward ? . I manage AC Milan and i have Robinho/Willian on the left hand side and Pato on the righ.

Raikaan,

I couldn't find this inf. anywhere so i come to you for an answer... ehehe

So, when i have a player, and i put him on duty Advance forward (striker), i know what are the stats more important for him to be a good advance forward, but then, what are the best "individual tactics" to use for him, just use the standard ones?

Is there anywhere to find what is the best individual tactic for each duty?

Hi raikan hope you had a good holiday

Ok. How do I find out how the opposition play for example do they play wide or narrow and short or direct passing and a quick or slow tempo or is there no way of doing this.
Thanks in advance

thanks mate :)

I have no idea, the assistant manager used to provide this in an email on Fm11, seems as though this feature has been removed to my knowledge...

Hello Raikan I would like to know the match preparation and Opposition instructions to your short and sweet tactic, I looked at the OP and didnt see anything

hey mate :)

Opposition Instructions:
(works even better if you dont apply any instructions)
  • Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
  • I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
  • You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot
Match Prep:
  • High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • Low Defending Positioning during season
  • Low: Attacking Movement For extra goals
(the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

I have another question, i need to find the team having old world class striker with great technical, creative, master of control ball like Dennis Berkgkamp :)

hey bud! why not just buy this type of player? let me know where you at so I can assist you!

Back