The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
in my game, some kits and also some logos and badges dont work, do you know any solutions or reasons for this? secondly has anyone experienced the graphics flicker when you watch the game, this is happening with me at the moment and its annoying to watch because i like watching the games and at this time i cant as it just take literally 5 times as long. Many thanks.

hey bud,

have you gone to preferences and ticked use skin cache

what that white thing? graphics card update maybe?

as i don't know where to put this as it isn't a technical issue, but on some peoples players attributes screens shots, they have 'Match ratings' and 'positions' an on mine it's just normal, is there a way i can get that?

Raikan This is the fourth topic I will ask this and please save my *** againxD

Can you give me step by step how to edit my league reputation in Editor?(turkish first division)

I go into Editor, I do load database, from the list downleft i choose competition and search and select my league.
Set reputation to 150 or 200.
and then?

as i don't know where to put this as it isn't a technical issue, but on some peoples players attributes screens shots, they have 'Match ratings' and 'positions' an on mine it's just normal, is there a way i can get that?

it depends on your screen size :) the bigger it is the more info Fm fits in!

Raikan This is the fourth topic I will ask this and please save my *** againxD

Can you give me step by step how to edit my league reputation in Editor?(turkish first division)

I go into Editor, I do load database, from the list downleft i choose competition and search and select my league.
Set reputation to 150 or 200.
and then?

hey bud, I do not touch editor or any other type of progamme! the best person to ask would be Lfc Marshall

Why won't scouts come to my club, currently Aston Villa, in Champions league but still no scouts will come, it's my 2nd season at the moment.

Help!

Have you ever wanked to the underwear section of great universal?

Why won't scouts come to my club, currently Aston Villa, in Champions league but still no scouts will come, it's my 2nd season at the moment.

Help!

who are you trying to sign? make sure you have space available to sign new scouts :) you are only allowed a certain number! ask the board if you can increase the amount of scouts :)

Quick question. I finally pestered the Arsenal board to increase the junior coaching level (they denied me 4 times earlier), and the note in the inbox said the junior coaching has been increased to 'Excellent' in the Information - Facilities screen. Now, question is, its still at 'Very Good', but I have construction on the Youth Facilities currently happening. Would they increase after the expansion (as in, you have to upgrade first then get the board to upgrade the coaching)?

Quick question. I finally pestered the Arsenal board to increase the junior coaching level (they denied me 4 times earlier), and the note in the inbox said the junior coaching has been increased to 'Excellent' in the Information - Facilities screen. Now, question is, its still at 'Very Good', but I have construction on the Youth Facilities currently happening. Would they increase after the expansion (as in, you have to upgrade first then get the board to upgrade the coaching)?

I assume so mate, I have never asked for that before myself. I only ask for more coaches and feeder clubs :)

it should increase once the new facilities have been completed yes!

who are you trying to sign? make sure you have space available to sign new scouts :) you are only allowed a certain number! ask the board if you can increase the amount of scouts :)

There's space for new scouts, trying to sign any scout with Judging A and P at 15 is impossible. Think the highest I can find is like 10, nobody will join for some strange reason but poorer scouts will.

There's space for new scouts, trying to sign any scout with Judging A and P at 15 is impossible. Think the highest I can find is like 10, nobody will join for some strange reason but poorer scouts will.

Even in if you are in the CL you need to build up reputation. Don't know yours but it could be the problem.

When I try to sign it wont let me, just shifts it to Non-Contract

Ok so I started a new save with Villa and the same thing happened.

Now I started a new save with Arsenal and it's allowing me to recruit the better scouts. Is it because of the reputation of the club perhaps I can only attract scouts that are continental etc if my club is continental?

Hello Raikan.
I play as betis and I am using a 4-4-2 formation with 1 Amchorman 1 CM support 1 RW attack 1 LW Advance Playmaker Support, and 2 strikers (I DLF Support and one Poacher) 1 st half of the season was great for me and I am currently 3rd!!!! and therefore I know have a 5-6 MM budget to spend (maybe more If I sell 1-2 substitutes) I am in need of a AML Advanced playmaker support that would be class and would act kind of like my playmaker, cutting inside etc (MY DL is a wing back) Whou would you propose with this budget? Preferably if I had the player had good free kicks and corners would be even more great. Ezequiel is playing that role now but he is too young.I guess gonzalo castro would be a great choice with his 18K release but since I am at the office I cannot see if he is still available with that price. ANy other suggestions? Thank you
I am in First season

Ok so I started a new save with Villa and the same thing happened.

Now I started a new save with Arsenal and it's allowing me to recruit the better scouts. Is it because of the reputation of the club perhaps I can only attract scouts that are continental etc if my club is continental?

yes, when you search for staff, ensure you have the button *filter out unrealistic staff

Back