The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hello Raikan.
I play as betis and I am using a 4-4-2 formation with 1 Amchorman 1 CM support 1 RW attack 1 LW Advance Playmaker Support, and 2 strikers (I DLF Support and one Poacher) 1 st half of the season was great for me and I am currently 3rd!!!! and therefore I know have a 5-6 MM budget to spend (maybe more If I sell 1-2 substitutes) I am in need of a AML Advanced playmaker support that would be class and would act kind of like my playmaker, cutting inside etc (MY DL is a wing back) Whou would you propose with this budget? Preferably if I had the player had good free kicks and corners would be even more great. Ezequiel is playing that role now but he is too young.I guess gonzalo castro would be a great choice with his 18K release but since I am at the office I cannot see if he is still available with that price. ANy other suggestions? Thank you
I am in First season

hey bud,

Dusan Tadic, Cristian Rodriguez (Porto) Fernando Belluschi, Welbeck (Loan) thes are mentioned as their contracts expire in the first season and can be picked up for cheaper and Belluschi is usually transfer listed!

Ye mate I did do that just in the past this has never happened and the quality of scouts seemed very poor compared to what I should be getting in.

Raikan, maybe its on this or any other threads but I have the following question.

I know you like Eriksen as a Midfielder, just like I do. But most games I have the problem
he is quite fast tired and needs some rest, so I have to replace him in the game or let
him skip some games.

Is there a way to train this. I am training his endurance and I think it is getting better
but when I am playing a lot of games I don't want to miss him a lot. Even though Lodeiro
is getting better each weak and I will sign Bertollaci in the summer.

Just a quick question. I am looking to design a tactic based around a sweeper system but FM12 looks to have a major lack of players to be able to play in that position. Do you have a list of any or any CB's that could be re-trained to play as a sweeper.

Just a quick question. I am looking to design a tactic based around a sweeper system but FM12 looks to have a major lack of players to be able to play in that position. Do you have a list of any or any CB's that could be re-trained to play as a sweeper.

there are not many sweepers (naturally in fm) players like Jan Vertonghen/Toby Alderweireld/Mario Fernandes/Juan Forlin/Phil Jones type players will be good for the libeiro role and players like:

Lugano/Sakho/Dede/Kader Mangane etc will be good for sweeper ;)

other than that I do not know of a naturally trained sweeper in fm at the moment :)

players to sign for stoke city fc and what tactic to use ?

4-4-2 target man tactic! float crosses wingers hug touchline cross from byline, little freedom, zonal pressing!

how much do you have?

Raikan, maybe its on this or any other threads but I have the following question.

I know you like Eriksen as a Midfielder, just like I do. But most games I have the problem
he is quite fast tired and needs some rest, so I have to replace him in the game or let
him skip some games.

Is there a way to train this. I am training his endurance and I think it is getting better
but when I am playing a lot of games I don't want to miss him a lot. Even though Lodeiro
is getting better each weak and I will sign Bertollaci in the summer.

what is his natural fitness and stamina stats (I dont know off by heart, only had him once)

he is still young, remember that, as he gets older he will/should physically improve :) plus with extra training like you are doing now he should be fine!

the other side of the stick is that you are asking him to do to much! run often, tight mark man and closing down most of the pitch? that tires players out really quickly.. try make a few changes to his PI's to prevent him tiring out too quickly :) or always sub him every game when he gets tired!

there are not many sweepers (naturally in fm) players like Jan Vertonghen/Toby Alderweireld/Mario Fernandes/Juan Forlin/Phil Jones type players will be good for the libeiro role and players like:

Lugano/Sakho/Dede/Kader Mangane etc will be good for sweeper ;)

other than that I do not know of a naturally trained sweeper in fm at the moment :)

Ok cheers mate. Will see what I can come up with. :)

what is his natural fitness and stamina stats (I dont know off by heart, only had him once)

he is still young, remember that, as he gets older he will/should physically improve :) plus with extra training like you are doing now he should be fine!

the other side of the stick is that you are asking him to do to much! run often, tight mark man and closing down most of the pitch? that tires players out really quickly.. try make a few changes to his PI's to prevent him tiring out too quickly :) or always sub him every game when he gets tired!

I will tweak his activity on matches to improve his fitness in the match.

I am glad to hear that his fitness can improve with his age (and ofcourse will decrease over 30 or so)

Hi, I have Niang ST poacher, Erikson AMC Advance Playmaker, Munain AML IF and Hazard AMR IF, is this the best way to use these players as Hazard is raved about on the left wing, just wondering how you would set up your team to accommodate these players.

Cheers

Hi, I have Niang ST poacher, Erikson AMC Advance Playmaker, Munain AML IF and Hazard AMR IF, is this the best way to use these players as Hazard is raved about on the left wing, just wondering how you would set up your team to accommodate these players.

Cheers
I would honestly check the settings I have used in the 433 tactic and copy the settings of the striker/wingers and the cm (advanced playmaker) into your tactic :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic-13.html

Looking for a player here, and didn't want to spam the forum, so I guess this is a good thread to ask questions?

I need a CM (doesn't matter if he has to be trained for that position), who plays the ''deep-lying playmaker'' role well, but isn't totally uncomfortable playing the ''ball winning'', or ''defensive CM'' role either. Passing stat doesn't have to be particularly good, but just someone who retains possession well. In other words, preferably high values in decisions, composure, positioning (= or alternatively aggression +tackling) and ''plays short simple passes'' would be a huge plus.

I'm starting my 3rd season now, and I have about £13million to spend. I'm playing as Leeds, so I doubt any extremely well known players are too willing to join my team. I'm currently looking at Clasie, N'Zonzi and David Vaughan, but their transfer fees might be problematic.

Thanks!

Looking for a player here, and didn't want to spam the forum, so I guess this is a good thread to ask questions?

I need a CM (doesn't matter if he has to be trained for that position), who plays the ''deep-lying playmaker'' role well, but isn't totally uncomfortable playing the ''ball winning'', or ''defensive CM'' role either. Passing stat doesn't have to be particularly good, but just someone who retains possession well. In other words, preferably high values in decisions, composure, positioning (= or alternatively aggression +tackling) and ''plays short simple passes'' would be a huge plus.

I'm starting my 3rd season now, and I have about £13million to spend. I'm playing as Leeds, so I doubt any extremely well known players are too willing to join my team. I'm currently looking at Clasie, N'Zonzi and David Vaughan, but their transfer fees might be problematic.

Thanks!

Radja Naingollan, Ognjen Vukojevic, Jermain Jones, Gojko Kacar, Taras Stepanenko, Garmash, Fernandinho, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen, Per Cijan Sjkjelbred (sp) Fernando, Kader Mangane (a little old should be around 30 in 2014)

let me know if any of these are available, if not I will think of more!

I'm playing as united in my 3rd season, and i have just signed a regen which looks to be quite the prospect, he's a french 18 year old right back, and as you know evra is also french but plays at left back, is it still okay to get him to tutor him? Thanks

I'm playing as united in my 3rd season, and i have just signed a regen which looks to be quite the prospect, he's a french 18 year old right back, and as you know evra is also french but plays at left back, is it still okay to get him to tutor him? Thanks

if he can tutor him then do it! Evra is a machine!

I would honestly check the settings I have used in the 433 tactic and copy the settings of the striker/wingers and the cm (advanced playmaker) into your tactic :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic-13.html

Thanks for the reply, so with these players in mind, would you play them the same positions as me? ie. Munain on the left, hazard on the right and erikson in the centre?

I only ask as hazard is raved about on the left, but munain is playing incredibly well there for me

Hey, I have a question for you, I have signed Eriksen last year, after the first season he played 38 times, scored once and assited 29 times with an AvR of 7.70, and this season he has played 27 times, scored 2 and assisted 19 with an AvR of 7.49, I play him in CM Advanced PLaymaker with support duty, on his happiness column he says he is enthusiastic about his future at the club, pleased with his training schedule and his international staus is pleased to be part of the denmark set up, and the rest of the teams morale is either very good or superb but his morale is ALWAYS low, even after wining a game 3-1. Please Raikan Help me? Or anyone its driving me nuts

Back