The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
The natural fitness of Eriksen is 13 and stamina is 10.

I think he will lose a lot of condition by getting kicked by other players. He has a lot of time the ball since he is my playmaker.

Hi. I realy like to play with lower teams. But sometimes i have some problems when i will choose my first 11 players. When i look to tatics instructions, and see the attributes of each player needed, start to be hard to choose. So, how can i take the best player to that tatic, in my small and 'bad quality" group?

thanks!

Thanks for the reply, so with these players in mind, would you play them the same positions as me? ie. Munain on the left, hazard on the right and erikson in the centre?

I only ask as hazard is raved about on the left, but munain is playing incredibly well there for me

dont change a winning formula :) Munian is fantastic, no need to upset the apple cart! I would do exactly that too mate!

Hey, I have a question for you, I have signed Eriksen last year, after the first season he played 38 times, scored once and assited 29 times with an AvR of 7.70, and this season he has played 27 times, scored 2 and assisted 19 with an AvR of 7.49, I play him in CM Advanced PLaymaker with support duty, on his happiness column he says he is enthusiastic about his future at the club, pleased with his training schedule and his international staus is pleased to be part of the denmark set up, and the rest of the teams morale is either very good or superb but his morale is ALWAYS low, even after wining a game 3-1. Please Raikan Help me? Or anyone its driving me nuts

that is very strange.. is he jaded or tired maybe? see if you can offer him a rest for a week or two!

praise him more when he plays well!

hi raikan.
which one do you prefer for right inside forward.david silva or alexis sanchez?can sanchez score goals in that position?

Would you sell Hamsik to buy Pastore? To play in an AMC position

Thanks

hi raikan.
which one do you prefer for right inside forward.david silva or alexis sanchez?can sanchez score goals in that position?

yes he can, it depends on your tactic to be honest! Sanchez is a machine though!

Raikan short and simple question and hopefully a simple answer to. There are always players moaning about a high workload on the training ground. I am using your training schedule and most of the players feel fine with it.

Do I have to do anything about the players complaining? If they train to less I will say they have to work harder to get 1st team football or even stay at the club but do i need to do anything with their workload? Or are these just moaners you have to ignore? (that's the way I do it now)

Raikan short and simple question and hopefully a simple answer to. There are always players moaning about a high workload on the training ground. I am using your training schedule and most of the players feel fine with it.

Do I have to do anything about the players complaining? If they train to less I will say they have to work harder to get 1st team football or even stay at the club but do i need to do anything with their workload? Or are these just moaners you have to ignore? (that's the way I do it now)

1) drop down strength by 1 point and aerobic by 1 point
2) if they continue to moan (and drop stats then give them the talk)
3) rest them occassionally for a few days as well :)

What's the easiest way to become a players favoured personnel?

What does exactly move into channels and run from deep mean? I mean if someone can explain me hwo the player will act, where will he move on the pitch if i told him to move to channels?

Thanks in advance

What does exactly move into channels and run from deep mean? I mean if someone can explain me hwo the player will act, where will he move on the pitch if i told him to move to channels?

Thanks in advance

hey bud, take a read through this:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ayer-roles-duties-explained-fm12-updated.html

Run From Deep

This determines how often players will make attacking runs without the ball and the default is set by player role and duty. More attacking players will make more forward runs. It is generally appropriate to leave these instructions as they are after selecting roles and duties. If you want a player to make more or less such runs it would be best to do so by adjusting their duty to change their mentality as a whole.

Moves into channels:

this dictates the players movement without the ball! the player will move into channels looking to create space for the pass and making himself free of opposing players!

heyy raikan
u remember my ques related to regens where i mentioned regens not having great potential of brazil
i loaded large database...
actualyy i do not enable brazil coz my laptop has only 1 gb ram..nd the game becomes too slow
so do you mean i shud add brazil just before d start of new season nd den again remove them?...:)

that could work as well :) sign the players/staff you want then remove it! but when you add Brazil you might have to remove one of the active leagues as you say your pc is slow.. or stick it out for one season! not going to kill your or the pc :)

good luck

would you play Thiago Neves as inside right forward or advanced playmaker in midfield with your Swoop tactic his stats are pretty awesome for either position but I wanna get the best out of him and settle him into a position

would you play Thiago Neves as inside right forward or advanced playmaker in midfield with your Swoop tactic his stats are pretty awesome for either position but I wanna get the best out of him and settle him into a position
good man! I bought him for Tottenham! He plays well in both! he is quick enough to play out wide and skillfull enough to play in the centre :)

that could work as well :) sign the players/staff you want then remove it! but when you add Brazil you might have to remove one of the active leagues as you say your pc is slow.. or stick it out for one season! not going to kill your or the pc :)

good luck

okk mate i am gonna try it...thnxxx....:)

Back