The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
another ques Raikan
wats d bst way to scout best talent from other countries?
is der any other way than going to each nation's top clubs nd scouting each player in youth team manually??

I wanna download a mega pack face pack, but everyone suggests you have to download all the versions before to get it to work. Because to be honest, it makes the game so much more fun when you have all the kits, faces and badges. Thanks

another ques Raikan
wats d bst way to scout best talent from other countries?
is der any other way than going to each nation's top clubs nd scouting each player in youth team manually??

no not really, you can do what I do and manually scout nations/teams/countries etc :) it takes a while but is very rewarding!

I am in my second season. I want to buy a player like Carrick/Busquets, who provides defensive cover, good at reading the game and also a good passer. Because I don't want to play a DM, I need a CM like this. Please help!

I am in my second season. I want to buy a player like Carrick/Busquets, who provides defensive cover, good at reading the game and also a good passer. Because I don't want to play a DM, I need a CM like this. Please help!

who are you managing and how much do you have to spend mate?

Javi Martinez, Fernandhino

no not really, you can do what I do and manually scout nations/teams/countries etc :) it takes a while but is very rewarding!

okk thnxx mate
eg.. i scouted top clubs in argentina nd got no gud youth player in top 5 clubs
so dat means der might be gud players in low clubs as well?

okk thnxx mate
eg.. i scouted top clubs in argentina nd got no gud youth player in top 5 clubs
so dat means der might be gud players in low clubs as well?

1) hi mate, please type proper text to avoid infraction and warnings :) dat = that, der = there!

2) there are excellent players in lower leagues in Brazil and Argie, take the time to scout :)

hello raikan
im playing your M&m tactic with arsenal and it feels like the midfield players i have there aint up to the job and im not looking for youngsters to replace them just 1/2 players that will smash it up without breaking the bank? thanks to all you help much appreciated
i have been looking at willian but not sure if he fits the bill

hello raikan
im playing your M&m tactic with arsenal and it feels like the midfield players i have there aint up to the job and im not looking for youngsters to replace them just 1/2 players that will smash it up without breaking the bank? thanks to all you help much appreciated
i have been looking at willian but not sure if he fits the bill

I take it wider mids (wingers)

Willian is class and wont cost you more than £10m!
Nicolas Gaitan, Sammir (retrained) Marco Reus, Hulk, Sidney Sam are all good buys! however:

Angel Di Maria is a beast and can be picked up for relatively cheap in the second season!

1) hi mate, please type proper text to avoid infraction and warnings :) dat = that, der = there!

2) there are excellent players in lower leagues in Brazil and Argie, take the time to scout :)

okk sorry mate....i will keep that in mind to type proper text
and thanks for the info

Hi Raikan,

Just wondering what sort of stats you should look for when searching for an assissant?

Cheers

Hi Raikan,

Just wondering what sort of stats you should look for when searching for an assissant?

Cheers

hey bud,

1) tactical knowledge (if you leave opposition instructions to him)
2) motivating
3) man management
4) discipline
5) determination
6) adaptability (if from another country)
7) one goo training focus area is a bonus: Attacking, defending etc

I'm looking to start a save with my hometown which currently call the BSP their home, i've tried creating my own tactics over and over again for them and nothing works lol, any of your tactics do you think will work for a lower league team?
Thanks

Is there any tutorial on defensive tactics or how to play defense, because i'm struggling with it. Also, in which cases is better to play man and when zonal marking?

Is there any tutorial on defensive tactics or how to play defense, because i'm struggling with it. Also, in which cases is better to play man and when zonal marking?

I dont think so mate! The only thing is the Tactical Theorams 10 (for Fm10) but its outdated now and a new one is not available!

that depends on your pressing/closing down style!

I play pressing/zonal so they jockey and dont commit

I'm looking to start a save with my hometown which currently call the BSP their home, i've tried creating my own tactics over and over again for them and nothing works lol, any of your tactics do you think will work for a lower league team?
Thanks

I am having success with my 433 Swoop there it is tactic and the Might and Magic tactic is also pretty good for lower teams :)

Back