The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Just a quick one, I've noted a lot of my players, even after 6 months at the club, are having "great difficulty" fitting into the squad. Is there anything that can be done about this or is it a case of giving it more time?

Just a quick one, I've noted a lot of my players, even after 6 months at the club, are having "great difficulty" fitting into the squad. Is there anything that can be done about this or is it a case of giving it more time?

its just their personalities mate, not much you can do to change that! unless they are young and you can tutor them with older more professional players :)

although raikan is probably right that you cant do much now if you look at the scout reports before buying a player it does tell you whether they are likely to fit in to the squad well or not. (top left of the report i think)

Raikan, I have a big problem. Every single time I start a new save, I load the manager picture, it's all good, then, when I save the game and load it back again the face vanishes.

Does anybody know were i can find a list of fm12 best players/wonderkis etc instead of a shortlist download.

And iam looking for a decent lb as well apart from baines any ideas?

I recently bought two regens from Brazil for my West Ham team
they're both 18 years old and will become homegrown in 3 years
So here's my question, if I send the both on loan for 2 years to get work permits, will they still become homegrown for my club

Raikan thanks for your last reply for my last question mate sorry this is a bit late my internet has been off

Raikan, I have a big problem. Every single time I start a new save, I load the manager picture, it's all good, then, when I save the game and load it back again the face vanishes.

hey bud, not sure, I dont load my face up :) sorry! have you moved the pic at all?

I recently bought two regens from Brazil for my West Ham team
they're both 18 years old and will become homegrown in 3 years
So here's my question, if I send the both on loan for 2 years to get work permits, will they still become homegrown for my club

yes they will mate :) even if its in Serbia or Alaska they will, they are contracted to your club regardless of where they play! WP and HG are two different things completely!

Everything was going well, then I suddenly lost 2-0 to Bolton. And that had nothing to do with luck or anything. But it was snowing... Can the weather have such a big impact on a game? Cause my players just weren't themselves... And, then why didn't Bolton have a problem with it?

And what's the best way to win when the morale of your players is low/ very low?

Everything was going well, then I suddenly lost 2-0 to Bolton. And that had nothing to do with luck or anything. But it was snowing... Can the weather have such a big impact on a game? Cause my players just weren't themselves... And, then why didn't Bolton have a problem with it?

And what's the best way to win when the morale of your players is low/ very low?

it happens mate :) its football! not one tactic will gaurentee you 100% win ratio!

Weather conditions affect tactics most definately...

play a really easy friendly (when you have a few days break) and thump a team like 8:0 :) also dont expect things in team talks, be calm and relaxed :)

Thanks for the advice :) Will see if I can arrange that, but there's not much time for it. I've got a cup game against Burnley however, so maybe that'll do the trick... And then Chelsea home, Liverpool away and Man City away...

Should I play my best players, or my players with the best morale? Cause Arteta and Song are really depressed by the looks of it...

Thanks for the advice :) Will see if I can arrange that, but there's not much time for it. I've got a cup game against Burnley however, so maybe that'll do the trick... And then Chelsea home, Liverpool away and Man City away...

Should I play my best players, or my players with the best morale? Cause Arteta and Song are really depressed by the looks of it...

play all your best players who are down in morale! after the game, rest the entire squad for 2 days, do this after each of these games :)

Thanks. Played southend, but only won 2-0 :s But just did a team talk or something, and my players morale is average to good. So, hope a victory against Burnley will give them another little boost, in order to win against Chelsea. If I can do that, I reckon the morale wont be a problem anymore :)

Hi, you answered my questions a while back about Hazard and it all worked out great for me! now finished the season and saw Hamsik available, now the new dilemma!

I play 4-2-3-1 with 2 Inside forwards, I now have these players to pick from for the positions of CM and AMC: Eriksen, Hamsik, Cabaye and Tiote.
Up until signing Hamsik, I had Erikson playing AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack, he played superbly there however didn't chip in with many goals, which makes me think of putting Hamsik in AMC - Attack, then putting Erikson as CM - Advanced Playmaker - attack, what would your opinion be on this?

I will play Tiote or Cabaye as BWM, they seem to do brilliantly with that role.

If I were to selected some leagues at that start of the game and have it as 'view only', will players from that league mostly computer genrated players or real life players? Because I can't find some players even though I have my database at large :o

Hey , Raikan007 My Question is ... what is the difference between a newgen and a regen ?thanks :D

Back