The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Playing a 4-5-1 formation rotating Hernandez and Rooney, i've got two young strikers in Leandro and Fierro, would you sign a third striker? incase the others get injured or if they both got injured would you grind out the games with the youth?
Thanks

If I were to selected some leagues at that start of the game and have it as 'view only', will players from that league mostly computer genrated players or real life players? Because I can't find some players even though I have my database at large :o

all the first team players will show and the rest wont be accessible (to my knowledge, never used view only)

Playing a 4-5-1 formation rotating Hernandez and Rooney, i've got two young strikers in Leandro and Fierro, would you sign a third striker? incase the others get injured or if they both got injured would you grind out the games with the youth?
Thanks

I would have a good older striker yes :) loan out Fierro though (to feeder club so you can always call him back in emergencies)

Best 11 Raikan ?

From your experience what is the best 11 (without regens) of the players you've come across. Just out of interest.

From your experience what is the best 11 (without regens) of the players you've come across. Just out of interest.

for a top 5 team: value for money signings!

Gk: Steve Mandanda - OM (£11m)

Rb: Sime Vrasjklo - Dinamo (£2.2m)
Cb: Jan Vertonghen - Ajax (£8.5m)
Cb: Davide Astrori - Cagliari (£9m)
Lb: Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras (£3.7m)

Cm: Milan Badelj - Dinamo (£5m)
Dm: Fernando - Porto (£2.9m)
Cm: Ruben Yttergard Jennsen - Tromso (£3.2m)
Amr: Willian - Shakthar (£10m)
Aml: Andre Ayew - OM (£11.25m)

St: Alberto Paloschi - Chievo (£2.8m)

I have a question Raikan, Why is second season syndrome so annoying? ha

More seriously, do you use facepacks and skins, because i can never find a good facepack :D

How would you go about training a young striker, who has great potential- into a Gerd Muller type Striker? Someone incredibly lethal in front of goals? Which PPM's (is that the word for it or is it PPI's?- I mean moves like plays one twos etc.) and training schedules would you use?

How would you go about training a young striker, who has great potential- into a Gerd Muller type Striker? Someone incredibly lethal in front of goals? Which PPM's (is that the word for it or is it PPI's?- I mean moves like plays one twos etc.) and training schedules would you use?

hey maxy,

1) Place shots
2) Go around keeper
3) Lob keeper
4) move into channels
5) Tries first time shots (this helps as instead of trying to bring it down in the congested box they hit it) plus it helps if the player has a bad first touch
6) Attacks through middle (or runs with ball through centre or something) if he has good dribbling stat

Ive recently started a new save in the MLS with the Colorado Rapids but its well confusing with all the 1st drafts and stuff is there an easier way of bringing players i just dont understand the americans

Ive recently started a new save in the MLS with the Colorado Rapids but its well confusing with all the 1st drafts and stuff is there an easier way of bringing players i just dont understand the americans

me neither pal ;P sorry

hey raikan007, i started a season in the championship with two other mates, i decided to be portsmouth, decent club, 1.5 mil pounds, not much depth in the squad, need class players, loan or signings, any ideas? cheers in advance

Hi,
i am thinking - if inside forward need opposite leg to what side he play on - how it is with either leg? Can it be used?

@Nihatek, of course it can... (Well, I think so...) As long as he can use the opposite, it's very good.

And I know this is kind of a dumb question, but where can you see a players' PPL? I know how to train them, but can't see what are their preferred moves atm :s

@Nihatek, of course it can... (Well, I think so...) As long as he can use the opposite, it's very good.

And I know this is kind of a dumb question, but where can you see a players' PPL? I know how to train them, but can't see what are their preferred moves atm :s

Thanks, i thought that not using that second leg is required, but i am in second league, so when one of my attackers just blow off i got no subs... And one inside forward is irreplaceable

Raikan what leagues and nationalities do you load as playable and what database do you use?

Hey, ive got a question. Whos better? Douglas Costa, or Willian? Im playing Man Utd first season. Thanks for advice.

Hi,
i am thinking - if inside forward need opposite leg to what side he play on - how it is with either leg? Can it be used?

depends on the tactic mate! wingers should be right on right and IF's should be opposite :)

Back