The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
@Nihatek, of course it can... (Well, I think so...) As long as he can use the opposite, it's very good.

And I know this is kind of a dumb question, but where can you see a players' PPL? I know how to train them, but can't see what are their preferred moves atm :s

player's position's page :)

Raikan what leagues and nationalities do you load as playable and what database do you use?

huge/large db

germany/france/england/spain/italy/holland/russia/portugal/ukraine/mexico/argentina/brazil

then random ones like Colombia/Chile/Turkey/Czech/Norway etc always about 3 extra per save

hey raikan007, i started a season in the championship with two other mates, i decided to be portsmouth, decent club, 1.5 mil pounds, not much depth in the squad, need class players, loan or signings, any ideas? cheers in advance

Welbeck/Macheda/Gibson/Morrison/McEcharan etc etc

look on the loan list and TL at the start, plus ask board for feeder club and choose the best one with the most reserves available :)

Good evening, O' Great One!!
I was just wondering if there is a complete and updated list for the youth intake?? I've been searching far and wide on the internet, but there is so many different lists, and I'm very, very confused..... So, I thought you would know anything worth knowing about this? :)

How do you recover from a mid-season slump? Went 11 games unbeaten and then lose like 3 in a row around december time. Not even against big teams. Destroyed my morale completely and I can now see me losing my grip on 1st.

Any advice?

Good evening, O' Great One!!
I was just wondering if there is a complete and updated list for the youth intake?? I've been searching far and wide on the internet, but there is so many different lists, and I'm very, very confused..... So, I thought you would know anything worth knowing about this? :)

hey bud, lol :)

I dont quite get what you mean? youth intake is all random regens :) there is no list etc for it :)

How do you recover from a mid-season slump? Went 11 games unbeaten and then lose like 3 in a row around december time. Not even against big teams. Destroyed my morale completely and I can now see me losing my grip on 1st.

Any advice?

hi mate, you have to get through it! when the December time is over and you have a few free days, organize a really easy friendly and thrash them :0 this helps bring up morale!

also be lenient with your teamtalks, encourage, dont demand!

hey bud, lol :)

I dont quite get what you mean? youth intake is all random regens :) there is no list etc for it :)

Yes, but when is this happening? I've found so many different lists, with different dates, and now I don't know when to scout for wonderkids in for example Brazil..

Yes, but when is this happening? I've found so many different lists, with different dates, and now I don't know when to scout for wonderkids in for example Brazil..

sometime in April or March, cant remember exactly, your club take in regens and your AM assess them! regen dates are different though and wonderkid shortlist are completely different too as they contain real players :) there are no lists for youth intake in the game as they are all regens and are completely unique to your game

OK, I have a query that needs adressing.
Consider you start a game with man city; and you have mohammed abu in the squad who hasn't been granted a WPM to play for city. However, if you want to loan him out to a lower- league afilliate like Oldham or Bury, he is readily given a WPM but when I offer a new contract to him, he is refused a WPM to play for me. Is there any workaround to this problem, other than waiting for him to become an EU national?

OK, I have a query that needs adressing.
Consider you start a game with man city; and you have mohammed abu in the squad who hasn't been granted a WPM to play for city. However, if you want to loan him out to a lower- league afilliate like Oldham or Bury, he is readily given a WPM but when I offer a new contract to him, he is refused a WPM to play for me. Is there any workaround to this problem, other than waiting for him to become an EU national?

WP are much harder to get around since Fm11, you are just going to have to wait! you could loan him out then during his spell away offer him a new contract and appeal if his WP was turned down...

huge/large db

germany/france/england/spain/italy/holland/russia/portugal/ukraine/mexico/argentina/brazil

then random ones like Colombia/Chile/Turkey/Czech/Norway etc always about 3 extra per save

does it not make your game speed slow though?

does it not make your game speed slow though?

sort of but not really! I am used to it, have always played like that! I guess if one only loaded up a small DB and one nation then doing that the guy might think it takes forever, but it goes quickly for me :)

sometime in April or March, cant remember exactly, your club take in regens and your AM assess them! regen dates are different though and wonderkid shortlist are completely different too as they contain real players :) there are no lists for youth intake in the game as they are all regens and are completely unique to your game

I think I'm expressing myself very poorly here.. :P My bad english has to take the blame on that..
What I mean is when does the clubs take in their juniors?? Doesn't this differ from country to country? I've seen different list with this, often called "newgen dates" or something, even on this forum, but my problem is that these lists are not the same from forum to forum... :/

Neil, how would you use Leandro Damiao. The reason I ask is because he fits pretty much every striker role in the game, TM, Poacher, AdFw, Complete Fw....I want to use him in a 4-5-1 with two Inside Fw(AMR, AML) on support, and am thinking that Complete Forward(A) would be best in this formation.

I think I'm expressing myself very poorly here.. :P My bad english has to take the blame on that..
What I mean is when does the clubs take in their juniors?? Doesn't this differ from country to country? I've seen different list with this, often called "newgen dates" or something, even on this forum, but my problem is that these lists are not the same from forum to forum... :/

Football Manager 2012 Regen Dates « Aid The Boss

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/86013-regen-dates.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-discussion/85148-regen-new-gen-dates-fm12.html

is that what you are looking for mate?

Neil, how would you use Leandro Damiao. The reason I ask is because he fits pretty much every striker role in the game, TM, Poacher, AdFw, Complete Fw....I want to use him in a 4-5-1 with two Inside Fw(AMR, AML) on support, and am thinking that Complete Forward(A) would be best in this formation.

yes CF - Attack! make sure hold up ball is ticked though, allowing the IF's to come in and support! adding extra attacking options! when he does not have the ball ask him to move into channels and run form deep often but sometimes with ball :)

Back