The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
I've got a game running on the stories part of this site but I'm wondering if I should do another at the same time because I've got an idea that I think is great. I would do one each day if I do it, thanks!

Hey Raikan, sorry if this has already been asked. I'm finding it quite hard to sell my fringe/unwanted players for their actual value. I usually just set them to transfer list and not needed, I then offer the player to clubs but they are never interested in my player. Do you have any tips on selling unwanted players to free up funds because I can't seem to successfully sell anyone. Thanks!

Hey Raikan, sorry if this has already been asked. I'm finding it quite hard to sell my fringe/unwanted players for their actual value. I usually just set them to transfer list and not needed, I then offer the player to clubs but they are never interested in my player. Do you have any tips on selling unwanted players to free up funds because I can't seem to successfully sell anyone. Thanks!

hey bud, if you dont want them most teams wont :) but keep on offering them out, someone will bite eventually! there is no definite answer though...

offer them out 200% of value, then drop to 150% then 100% (Current value) then drop 500k a time after that!

you could end up exchanging players as well :)

hey bud, if you dont want them most teams wont :) but keep on offering them out, someone will bite eventually! there is no definite answer though...

offer them out 200% of value, then drop to 150% then 100% (Current value) then drop 500k a time after that!

you could end up exchanging players as well :)

Thanks a lot!

Hi Raiken, Just wondering which areas of my side you think would need strengthening....i feel it would most likely be AMR and CM or DMC. I Have Played Cavani at AMR previously and does really well but looking to try him as a striker this time round and would like ideas, if any, on what wingers or other players and also what formations suit my squad.

Man City, Start after first transfer window

Gk: Hart
DL: Lahm
DC: Thiago Silva
DC: Kompany
DR: Srna
CM: Toure. Y
CM: Hamsik
AML: Silva. D
AMR: Nasri
ST: Aguero
ST: Cavani

Sub: Pantillimon
Sub: Richards
Sub: Clichy
Sub: de Jong
Sub: Milner
Sub: Dzeko
Sub: Tevez

Reserves:
Lescott
Johnson
Barry
Hargreaves

Thankss

Sorry for cross posting, I just posted this in The I have a small question thread but I'm not sure which it applies to.

Liam Ridgewell, who's never actually played for me as he got injured a couple of days after arriving, came to me with this concern: "This doesn't have to go any further than this office but I'm concerned about the lack of discipline"

to which I responded "I'll try to improve the way I handle things and you should see some improvement over the next few months" as the only other option was something along the lines of 'I'm not worried about this and neither should you be'

but does anyone know exactly what he's eluding to? The amount of yellow and red cards my team have is below average by the way

Question on getting the best out of a player who I know is one of your favourites - James Rodriguez. Currently Spurs (like yourself) and bought him at the start of the season. Now 24 games in, he is a strange one for me, exceptional as an inside forward on the left, he usually gets a minimum of an assist and a goal every time I play him there. However, when I have played him as amc, he has averaged 6.6 in his last 5 games, odd as it should be his most natural position supposedly. When I choose Iago Falqué to play in that position, he has managed 9 goals and 11 assists in 18 games so doubtful it is the tactic.

What is your experience with him at amc? Does it strangley just not work for him there?

Is it actually possible to make a good defensive tactic like Jose Mourinho's?

Something like against Barca

hey Raikan, great fan of your tactics! What do you use your ama-zing tactic, do you have an away tactic aswell? Or do you use the same tactic every game? Dosen't this mean the opposition get used to the tactic over time and counter it?

When making an away tactic, how do you setup? Thanks alot! :)

Hi raikan

i need some help. basically i have made a tactic with my qpr team in which we have a lot of posession i usually have 50-65 percent possesion away and 55-70 at home but even when i have loads of posession i hardly get any shots for example when i played liverpool at home we had about 68- 70 percent possesion but they won 2-0 with THEIR ONLY 2 SHOTS!!!!!!!! so i thought mabye if close down more and play higher up the pitch and this did work against bolton where we had 65 percent possesion but we drew 2-2. please can you give me some tips
thanks in advance

Hi Raiken, Just wondering which areas of my side you think would need strengthening....i feel it would most likely be AMR and CM or DMC. I Have Played Cavani at AMR previously and does really well but looking to try him as a striker this time round and would like ideas, if any, on what wingers or other players and also what formations suit my squad.

Man City, Start after first transfer window

Gk: Hart
DL: Lahm
DC: Thiago Silva
DC: Kompany
DR: Srna
CM: Toure. Y
CM: Hamsik
AML: Silva. D
AMR: Nasri
ST: Aguero
ST: Cavani

Sub: Pantillimon
Sub: Richards
Sub: Clichy
Sub: de Jong
Sub: Milner
Sub: Dzeko
Sub: Tevez

Reserves:
Lescott
Johnson
Barry
Hargreaves

Thankss

thats a good team mate, the only thing that could be wrong is the tactic and instructions :) post a SS of tactic and I could try and assist :)

Question on getting the best out of a player who I know is one of your favourites - James Rodriguez. Currently Spurs (like yourself) and bought him at the start of the season. Now 24 games in, he is a strange one for me, exceptional as an inside forward on the left, he usually gets a minimum of an assist and a goal every time I play him there. However, when I have played him as amc, he has averaged 6.6 in his last 5 games, odd as it should be his most natural position supposedly. When I choose Iago Falqué to play in that position, he has managed 9 goals and 11 assists in 18 games so doubtful it is the tactic.

What is your experience with him at amc? Does it strangley just not work for him there?

never played him there mate :) always as AMR or AML :) he has cuts inside PPM i think which is not beneficial to the amc slot!

Back