The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
hey Raikan, great fan of your tactics! What do you use your ama-zing tactic, do you have an away tactic aswell? Or do you use the same tactic every game? Dosen't this mean the opposition get used to the tactic over time and counter it?

When making an away tactic, how do you setup? Thanks alot! :)

cheers mate!

I use that mostly for every game, home and away, sometimes I use this for home games (sometimes away)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ossession-tactic-barca-style.html#post1443766

many different factors mate, your squad, their squad, formations, etc etc.. mostly counter and wide! quick and direct

Hi raikan

i need some help. basically i have made a tactic with my qpr team in which we have a lot of posession i usually have 50-65 percent possesion away and 55-70 at home but even when i have loads of posession i hardly get any shots for example when i played liverpool at home we had about 68- 70 percent possesion but they won 2-0 with THEIR ONLY 2 SHOTS!!!!!!!! so i thought mabye if close down more and play higher up the pitch and this did work against bolton where we had 65 percent possesion but we drew 2-2. please can you give me some tips
thanks in advance

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...discussion-creation-centre-hints-tips-20.html

take a read through the OP here mate :)

i was just wondering as im getting rather bored of managing top flight teams is there any chance mate of you making a tactic that would fit teams such as coventry watford barnsley?

i was just wondering as im getting rather bored of managing top flight teams is there any chance mate of you making a tactic that would fit teams such as coventry watford barnsley?

hey bud, I have several tactics that work for lower teams, you just need to have/get the right players :)

thanks mate i will give some of them ago as i am a massive fan of your tactics and have nearly everyone you have posted on here for fm12

Does it really annoy you when you sign a Non-EU player for your Spanish club because you know one of your Non-EU players that is at your club is just awaiting paperwork but it takes too long for it to happen so then you can't register both of them in your squad?
You cannot speed up this process either. So you just end up with one unhappy bunny in your club that can only play cup games. Which by that time is only about 3 games if you even make it to the semi final anyway. As you can tell, this annoys me :P

Does it really annoy you when you sign a Non-EU player for your Spanish club because you know one of your Non-EU players that is at your club is just awaiting paperwork but it takes too long for it to happen so then you can't register both of them in your squad?
You cannot speed up this process either. So you just end up with one unhappy bunny in your club that can only play cup games. Which by that time is only about 3 games if you even make it to the semi final anyway. As you can tell, this annoys me :P

haha, yeah, it has taken some of my players up to 6 months to get their paperwork! such a pain!

Hi,
i wanted to ask - HOW to sell players for good price? Player value is not valid source of information. And then - when you got offers from 2 or more clubs - how to make them offer more....?

Thx for tips.

Hi,
i wanted to ask - HOW to sell players for good price? Player value is not valid source of information. And then - when you got offers from 2 or more clubs - how to make them offer more....?

Thx for tips.

hey bud, team policy day one, set asking price to 200% offer out players, reject crappy offers, accept good ones :) it also depends on the nations you load up, I have noticed, always load up Russia, they have cash to burn!

Hi Raikan heres a Q

I tried to add a new affilated club but I never get any results. I talked to the board and they agreed but after some time they would say we are sorry but could not find any club to be affilated with. Why is that? I am currently playing with Juventus

Thanks

Hi Raikan heres a Q

I tried to add a new affilated club but I never get any results. I talked to the board and they agreed but after some time they would say we are sorry but could not find any club to be affilated with. Why is that? I am currently playing with Juventus

Thanks

it happens mate, I don't know the reasons behind it unfortunately! could have something to do with your reputation and or scouting knowledge etc.. but I honestly have no clue!

Hey Raikan, I am looking for a good creative MC. I am Dortmund and have 2.4 million pounds to spend in January of the first season. Any recommendations?

Sent from my HTC Desire

Hey Raikan, I am looking for a good creative MC. I am Dortmund and have 2.4 million pounds to spend in January of the first season. Any recommendations?

Sent from my HTC Desire

if you can stretch it:

Milan Badelj, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen around £3-£5m

I recently signed two really good 15 year olds that have been compared to Eden Hazard from the same team. Thier stats are really really good, all stats are much the same as the ones where Eden excels in..

If they are that good is it worth punting them out on loan when they are 16 or 17 'cause they are that good? Or still wait until they are at least 19 or 20 then do it?

I recently signed two really good 15 year olds that have been compared to Eden Hazard from the same team. Thier stats are really really good, all stats are much the same as the ones where Eden excels in..

If they are that good is it worth punting them out on loan when they are 16 or 17 'cause they are that good? Or still wait until they are at least 19 or 20 then do it?

use them mate :) if you send them off, make sure that the team has very good facilities to ensure correct development! you dont want them coming back worse than when they left!

I would rotate them both if they are "that good"

They do look really good, played one in an FA Cup match and he didn't do anything, which i thought would happen but curiosity got they better of me. Yeah i think i will then, problem is im trying to get Ganso settled into playing AP/Support so once thats done then i will. I dont that with Barkley like you said (rotate) and his stas are getting better.

One more thing, for the last 2 seasons i have always kept money (around 10 mill) each time (summer) and then winter (always seemed to get more off the board) .. Does this count to when giving you money at the end of the year or does it really depend on how much the club makes by winning cups?

They do look really good, played one in an FA Cup match and he didn't do anything, which i thought would happen but curiosity got they better of me. Yeah i think i will then, problem is im trying to get Ganso settled into playing AP/Support so once thats done then i will. I dont that with Barkley like you said (rotate) and his stas are getting better.

One more thing, for the last 2 seasons i have always kept money (around 10 mill) each time (summer) and then winter (always seemed to get more off the board) .. Does this count to when giving you money at the end of the year or does it really depend on how much the club makes by winning cups?

Kept you mean put into wages? yeah it does affect a little bit :) mostly due to winning cups, tv rights and final league position etc :) along with sponsorships! in my Tottenham game I am currently bringing in over £43m per annum in sponsorships :) several million more than Utd :)

Hey mate. Maybe off topic question. I wonder why my subscription didn't show the monthly and weekly award (manager, goal, youth player, etc). Is it regarding my patch? Can it be fix? I hope you can help. Thank you.

Hey mate. Maybe off topic question. I wonder why my subscription didn't show the monthly and weekly award (manager, goal, youth player, etc). Is it regarding my patch? Can it be fix? I hope you can help. Thank you.

hey bud, I dont know how to edit subscriptions ;) sorry :)

Back