The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
im in my 3rd season for arsenal in july. im playing in a 4231 formation with two cm's. who should i sell and who should i buy? here is my squad 2 help:
Goalkeepers:
Mandanda
Szczesny

Defenders:
Vertonghen
Vermaelen
Astori
Sagna
Vrsaljko
Cissokho
Alex Sandro

Midfielders:
Song
Lucas Leiva
Arteta
Wilshere
Ramsey
Chamberlain
Eriksen
Gervinho
Gaitan

Forwards:
Walcott
Leandro
van Persie
Fierro

Guys, accidentally i clicked verify integrity of game cache... and all logos and face packs desapiered.... what do I do??

I have just agreed a pre-contract agreement for a player from brazil. He will be 17 when his contract expires will he join me as a 17 year old, or will I have to wait until he is 18. P.S I am managing as Man Utd.

I have just agreed a pre-contract agreement for a player from brazil. He will be 17 when his contract expires will he join me as a 17 year old, or will I have to wait until he is 18. P.S I am managing as Man Utd.

when he turns 18 he will

Alright mate just starting 2nd season with Bayer Leverkusen I have £12mil to spend I'm looking for a striker as backup to Kiebling and a back up goalkeeper for Alder any ideas ??
All the other positions I have good cover for with young german players already at the club
cheers

Alright mate just starting 2nd season with Bayer Leverkusen I have £12mil to spend I'm looking for a striker as backup to Kiebling and a back up goalkeeper for Alder any ideas ??
All the other positions I have good cover for with young german players already at the club
cheers

Alberto Paloschi, Daniel Sturridge, Erick Torres, Javier Saviola, Oscar Cardozo

Kameni, Consigli, Illiev, Handonovic, Wiese

dont you have Bernd Leno? :)

Alberto Paloschi, Daniel Sturridge, Erick Torres, Javier Saviola, Oscar Cardozo

Kameni, Consigli, Illiev, Handonovic, Wiese

dont you have Bernd Leno? :)
Yeah I had him but he was only on loan until January then he went back to Stuttgart every offer I make they just reject lol

Ive downloaded a QPR scenario with Millions to spend, and im gunna try and create a full squad on uk and irish under 23 players, who would you reccomend and can you recomend a starting 11?

I'm having trouble with injuries recently. I'm in my second season, pretty much the same team as the previous year and have changed very little other than gone from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-2-1 which I'd have thought would be a less strenuous formation. Yet all of a sudden (halfway through the season) I've started getting a lot of injuries. Most of them are only minor injuries but enough to knock condition down to roughly 50%. The problem is I'm getting 4 or 5 per game forcing me to use all my subs and play the rest of the game with half-fit players.

Do you, or anyone, have any ideas on what may be causing this and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance

Ive downloaded a QPR scenario with Millions to spend, and im gunna try and create a full squad on uk and irish under 23 players, who would you reccomend and can you recomend a starting 11?

Jack Cork, Kyle Walker, Danny Wilson, Jack Robinson, Jack Butland, Chris Smalling, Alex Chamberlain, Jonny Evans..

I'm having trouble with injuries recently. I'm in my second season, pretty much the same team as the previous year and have changed very little other than gone from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-2-1 which I'd have thought would be a less strenuous formation. Yet all of a sudden (halfway through the season) I've started getting a lot of injuries. Most of them are only minor injuries but enough to knock condition down to roughly 50%. The problem is I'm getting 4 or 5 per game forcing me to use all my subs and play the rest of the game with half-fit players.

Do you, or anyone, have any ideas on what may be causing this and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance

what patch are you on mate? injuries are high in all other patches except the 12.1.1

I play with the England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Brazil, Argentina and Russian leagues loaded; but I was planning on adding one or two more for the young players & newgens. What would you recommend?

Last edited:
What preferred moves should I teach Iker Muniain? He's playing as a Poacher in your Might and Magic tactic, and has scored 50goals in two seasons - and he's playing in cup matches or on rotation.
Now, after selling Tevez, I want to move him into my first team.

What Player Moves should i teach him to make him become a monster?

Currently, I'm thinking: Run with Ball down centre (Already has), Repeatedly beats man (Already has), Likes ball played to feet, Knocks ball past opponent, Move into Channels, Tries first time shots, Likes to round keeper, Likes to beat offside trap, and Places shots.

I'm at season 2017 with Man United currently.. My question is about managing / selling the 'old' players like rooney, hernandez, hamsik, evans.. Do you think it's best to sell them or to just let them with the team until they're no longer 'good'... ?

Hernandez is still banging goals like crazy, he's still evaluated at about 52 mil, thinking about putting him in transfer request while he worth a lot.. Rooney is past his best and only valued at 7,2 mil.

What is the best way to 'sell' players? wait for offer to come or just put them on transfer list?

Best way is to wait imo. Also, I wouldn't sell Hernandez if he's in his prime...especially if you don't need to sell.

Hemm yeah, he is crazy good for last 3 seasons, banging goals like there's no tomorrow.. (wish he'd done that in real life right now, lol).. But I do have a couple of replacement for him, wonderkids regen. I'm worried that his value would decline next season..

Is there any indicators when value will go up or down? I mean, Rooney's value fall big time, only last season he's 30 mil, now he's only 7..

Back