Hi

I am Cardiff...3rd season in championship

Need a striker-Could get Connor Wickham for 5.75m

Sign or any other alternatives you could suggest?

Hi

I am Cardiff...3rd season in championship

Need a striker-Could get Connor Wickham for 5.75m

Sign or any other alternatives you could suggest?

what role are you going to play him (the new striker) in? TM, AF, DLF, Poacher?

you need to delete:

Windows
Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db\1200\lnc\all

Hi Raikan,

Just a quick one. I have deleted it. It did not work. What seems to be the problem? Do I need to start a new game in order to see the Germany and Japan team? Please advice. Thank you

Hi
Can you recommend nation/league selection where I can find most wonderkids?

Hi Raikan,

Just a quick one. I have deleted it. It did not work. What seems to be the problem? Do I need to start a new game in order to see the Germany and Japan team? Please advice. Thank you

you have to start a new game :) also in preferences menu, far right tab you can untick fake as well :)

you have to start a new game :) also in preferences menu, far right tab you can untick fake as well :)

Oh man! this sux! Never mind... I think I can stay out of it! I'm managing Chalton... Anyway, thanks, Raikan.

Btw, any good young Midfielders (suitable for your tactics) and willing to come to Chalton at a bargain? HAHA! Cheap and efficient. Thank you... Wait for your reply. (A)

can we use that same file form fm 11 where the German team is manageable(and players can play for Germany) into fm 12 ?

I need help, why i cant see player of month,goal of month,etc ? i cant click that button..I win english league with chelsea, but tottenham manager got manager of the year, they in 6th place..any idea? sory my bad english

Oh man! this sux! Never mind... I think I can stay out of it! I'm managing Chalton... Anyway, thanks, Raikan.

Btw, any good young Midfielders (suitable for your tactics) and willing to come to Chalton at a bargain? HAHA! Cheap and efficient. Thank you... Wait for your reply. (A)

ok cool :)

I have not played long enough to know all the players like I did last year :) it takes a bit of time! I suggest just filtering out players and sending scouts to look for Cm's in strange nations ;)

can we use that same file form fm 11 where the German team is manageable(and players can play for Germany) into fm 12 ?
there is no file if I remember correctly, you just have to delete them :) also make sure fake is unticked in prefernces :)

I need help, why i cant see player of month,goal of month,etc ? i cant click that button..I win english league with chelsea, but tottenham manager got manager of the year, they in 6th place..any idea? sory my bad english
hahaha, do you mean you do not get the email for the PotM and GotM? or when you click on the goals to watch? Harry is a machine :p did they win FA or CC?

yea,,i dont get email PotM and GoTM, only player of year and goal of the year only..and Harry didn't win anything.. I win treble.. it is bug?

ok cool :)

I have not played long enough to know all the players like I did last year :) it takes a bit of time! I suggest just filtering out players and sending scouts to look for Cm's in strange nations ;)

My scout is limited to UK & Irish... haha! Well, what criteria should my CM be? I mean important attribute. Thanks again. :)

Can my CM be in any prefer position eg. Ball Winning Midfielders or Advance playmaker. Please advice... Thanks

My scout is limited to UK & Irish... haha! Well, what criteria should my CM be? I mean important attribute. Thanks again. :)

Can my CM be in any prefer position eg. Ball Winning Midfielders or Advance playmaker. Please advice... Thanks

passing, decisions, tackling, positioning, stamina and first touch

actually i use ur tactic , i win trebele,, thankz :)