The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
I have a question. I'm on the preseason to the 3rd season now and I've just taken over Malaga who came 8:th in the league and I almost bought a whole new team. I need some tactical advices. And how important is good training really?

For now I use the 4-2-3-1 and I've got these following players:

GK: Asenjo

Def: Alex Sandro, Garay, Samba, Adil Rami, Corchia, Jesus Gamez, Moreal

Mid: Andile Jali, Witsel, Camacho, Ledesma, Lucas Moura, Cazorla, Joaquin, Gaítan, Greizmann, Isco and some other OMC (good one I can't remember since my friend got the save)

Att: Soldado, Rondon and some ***.

How should I play and could I possible win the league or is that impossible? :-)

hey bud,

1) training and good coaches are essential to keep players fit and develop them!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/84616-raikan007s-training-regime-fm12.html

2) that is a good team, you can try this possession tactic for home :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...session-ccc-tactic-raikan007.html#post1493119

3) This tactic would work well with your players and is the formation you like too!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...12-2-0-latest-patch-serious-testers-only.html

Good luck

Raikan are their any threads on important attributes/stats per position on the fm base forum

Thanks in advance

Heya, I'm playing as Bayern Munich in 2014 and am currently using this tactic, but am trying to decide whether or not I should consider buying a new striker.

My current squad is:

fcbayernmnchensquadplay.png

The 3 main strikers which I currently have are:

mariogmezoverviewprofil.png

bonywilfriedoverviewpro.png

thomasmlleroverviewprof.png

A few which I was considering buying are:

hulkoverviewprofile.png
- 40 million
mariobalotellioverviewp.png
- 6 million
luukdejongoverviewprofi.png
- 25 million
giusepperossioverviewpr.png
- 28 million

And finally, one who I thought may be good for the future (with the right training etc):

nlsonoliveiraoverviewpr.png

Which of these would be most suitable for the formation? Hulk is the one recommended in the tactics thread, but he also seems to cost a lot of money, so is he worth it? :s Or alternatively, are there any strikers or tactics which would perhaps be more suitable?

Thanks. :)

mariobalotellioverviewp.png

Which of these would be most suitable for the formation? Hulk is the one recommended in the tactics thread, but he also seems to cost a lot of money, so is he worth it? :s Or alternatively, are there any strikers or tactics which would perhaps be more suitable?

Thanks. :)

Mario would be the best for that price mate, you can use the rest of the cash to build up other parts of your squad! he can also play out wide and will get better!

Someone like Leoandro Damiao would be great as well, but expensive, Cavani, Lavezzi, Love, Doumbia etc :)

Burak Yilmaz is a very decent striker with some good stats :) and has a release clause of £4.3m

Any Suggestions towards my line-up? I'm potentially looking at 2 new Central Midfield players i've also got Ter-Stegen coming up when Paul Robinson starts to get dodgey , good tutor.

View attachment 240818View attachment 240819

looks good, maybe a few more squad players!

Guido Pizzaro, Alan Ruiz, Nicolas Otamendi, Salvatore Bocchetti, Ognjen Vukojevic, Aiden McGeady, Doumbia etc etc :)

Hey Raikan,

I bought Dodo and somehow his fitness is terrible. He has 15 natural fitness and 15 stamina, but I have to substitute him almost every match. Is this because he is an attacking fullback with bad tackling skills?

p.s. I'm using my tweaked Swoop-tactic.
Eriksen as AML A. Playm. supp has 30+ assists 1st season, not bad eh!

its because he is young mate, he is not physically ready for week in week out matches, play him in every alternative match or so ;)

I'm a very demanding manager lol :P Shame Boilesen tears his knee ligaments and breaks a leg about every other game, Anita is my 'Jack of all trades' backup defender.

Anita is right-legged so it gets annoying when he wants to cross. Stop-turn-wait-go on a holiday- o wait! - cross....

is this midfield good enough to win the PL with my Arsenal?

A.Ayew - K.Asamoah - Badelj - Willian

Yes it should be, just remember, 4 players do not make a team nor tactic!

there is a **** of a lot more to winning than a few players, but that is a very good midfield yes!

Thanks mate!

Another question is, wich 12.2.2 tactic can you recommend for my Arsenal?

When loaning a wonderkid out to a feeder club, aside from the facilities, does the league reputation affect the stats increase?? Not the club's rep

When loaning a wonderkid out to a feeder club, aside from the facilities, does the league reputation affect the stats increase?? Not the club's rep

well good rep clubs should by virtue contain good facilities, but no, I don't think it matters mate :) first team football is vital, then come the facilities :)

Because a players stats seem to go up faster when they are playing well in a stronger league. For example av. rating of >7.0 in the premier league has more affect to stats than in the Belgium league regardless of the clubs rep.

Back