The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
A consortium took over my club, and they seems to want to replace me :/
In this case, can I do anything to stay at the club?

Because a players stats seem to go up faster when they are playing well in a stronger league. For example av. rating of >7.0 in the premier league has more affect to stats than in the Belgium league regardless of the clubs rep.

highlighted above, exactly that, they are playing first team football, training/development go hand in hand with morale, low morale the player does not play well or train well, higher morale the better he plays and trains, hence the better he develops :)

A consortium took over my club, and they seems to want to replace me :/
In this case, can I do anything to stay at the club?

I have had that before, they wanted to hire Gary Neville, even though I had won many things, I just employed him as my coach :) but that was a once off thing...

I would not matter too much, I have heard people being replaced sometimes and sometimes staying... have you done anything to keep you there? who are they wanting to replace you with?

Okay so in theory any newgen can reach their potential as long as the club has great facilities and the player is playing regular first team football with strong performances. So a club with top facilities in the blue square premier can turn a newgen into a world class player if they carry on giving said player first team opportunities?

I don't know anything yet, just got a letter from the new president, which said
"...XY has added however, It was always the intention to appoint a new manager following the takeover and a decision on your future will be taken shortly."

Last year I won every important cup, the wages and club stature are superb, my job is very secure, my reputation is worldwide and I made the team the NO#1 at the world/major teams screen.
The takeover is at the middle of the season, now I lead the league, and playing in the CL.

edit:
Now I've got a letter, and they let me stay as manager :P

Last edited:
I don't know anything yet, just got a letter from the new president, which said
"...XY has added however, It was always the intention to appoint a new manager following the takeover and a decision on your future will be taken shortly."

Last year I won every important cup, the wages and club stature are superb, my job is very secure, my reputation is worldwide and I made the team the NO#1 at the world/major teams screen.
The takeover is at the middle of the season, now I lead the league, and playing in the CL.

you should be fine bud, I would not stress :) once it has happened (there is like a 50% chance of it actually going through, many takeovers breakdown) they should email you to say you are safe etc and have the backing... hopefully

Okay so in theory any newgen can reach their potential as long as the club has great facilities and the player is playing regular first team football with strong performances. So a club with top facilities in the blue square premier can turn a newgen into a world class player if they carry on giving said player first team opportunities?

there are so many factors that influence players reaching their PA.. there are very, very few cases that do!

I would say that it does have some sort of impact, but miniscule.. I may be wrong, I did not develop the game :) but I don't think so mate...

Might be a good test!

Hey Raikan,

How are you doing bud? Enjoying the cold weather? :P

Do you have a couple of recommendations for me, I need a backup CB and Poacher in the first season with Dortmund. I have a 2 million pound transfer budget and can only offer a max of 4K per week wages unfortunately

Thanks
Shiraz

Hey Raikan,

How are you doing bud? Enjoying the cold weather? :P

Do you have a couple of recommendations for me, I need a backup CB and Poacher in the first season with Dortmund. I have a 2 million pound transfer budget and can only offer a max of 4K per week wages unfortunately

Thanks
Shiraz

hey bud, loving it, have to play footie tonight though, my back is buggered...

Mushagu Bakenga - Brugge
Rafael Toloi - Goias

This has happened twice in the same save now in less than a year. First it happened with Alaba where his determination stat was quite high but then it had a red arrow pointing straight down. And it was when he was also being tutored by Schweinsteiger. And now I have a regen that has the same thing happening and he is also being tutored by Schweinsteiger. He also has a fairly determined personality. I take it that it's just Schweinsteigers tutoring doing this. Or do you reckon it could be something else?

This has happened twice in the same save now in less than a year. First it happened with Alaba where his determination stat was quite high but then it had a red arrow pointing straight down. And it was when he was also being tutored by Schweinsteiger. And now I have a regen that has the same thing happening and he is also being tutored by Schweinsteiger. He also has a fairly determined personality. I take it that it's just Schweinsteigers tutoring doing this. Or do you reckon it could be something else?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...4251-why-do-my-players-stats-drop-thread.html

your problem is because you have got Bastian to tutor Alaba when Alaba's det stat is like 20.. and Bastians is lower so his will lower to the same point as Bastians ;)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...4251-why-do-my-players-stats-drop-thread.html

Its beacause David's det stat is much higher than Bastians, it will drop to match Bastians :)

With the football manager update that came out. What has happened to Lucas Andersen? Where has he gone? I can't seem to find him anywhere. Not even Wolves have bought him :L

With the football manager update that came out. What has happened to Lucas Andersen? Where has he gone? I can't seem to find him anywhere. Not even Wolves have bought him :L

load up large database and Denmark as playable mate :) he is there!

Do you know a good Assistant Manager for Manchester United with good Defensive attribute?

Valdir de Moraes was my Assistant Manager but he is not interesting in renewing/extending his contract. Bernhard Peters is too stubborn to ever agree to another role as well.

Thanks bud ;)

I've got a question about scouting...

Do scouts automatically forget their knowledge? Cagigao, for example, seems to forget about every place I send him to, except Spain, and that's because he's a Spaniard I suppose? I don't really get how scouting works....

I cant remember any with defending off the top of my head, try the Ac Milan assistant, Tossatti or something?

Peters only wants to be a scout... idiot!

there are a few Brazillians, Filho I think?

201004d1320142762-coaches-guide-galaxy-paulo-c-sar-batista-dos-santos-overview_-profile-.png

I've a question! I just won the swedish league and really need to better my team. I've got like £1m in transfer budget and £100k in wage budget. But my maximum give a way wage is like £5k . So can anyone recommend me some good players to buy? That would be awesome.

I wasn't sure whether I should start a new thread about this,so I decided to ask you...
Do you know if there's any FMRTE for mac on the latest patch?

Back