The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hey Raikan,

I bought Gylfi Sigurosson and I want him to play CM Adv. pm att in your Swoop tactic.

I want him to play through balls instead for more consistent assists.

-Should I make him unlearn: 'shoots from distance'? I think he wastes too many chances with it.
-Or will 'place shots' provide so many goals that it evens out?

Last edited:
Hey Raikan,

I bought Gylfi Sigurosson and I want him to play CM Adv. pm att in your Swoop tactic.

Should I make him unlearn: 'shoots from distance'? I think he wastes too many chances with it.
I want him to play through balls instead for more consistent assists.

you can ask him to unlearn it, however there is a 1% chance he will :)

just ask him to try killer balls first, by restricting the long shots taken in the instructions also helps that, increasing through balls will also increase him playing killer balls, with the correct creativity, decisions and passing players will play killer balls anyway :)

hi raikan sorry for ruining your mood, i wanted to ask, i had downloaded your training and i'm glad that my players are getting more and more goals, but in the other hand, 8 of my main players are out because of injury, i wanted to ask whether you could give me some solution regarding this...

hi raikan sorry for ruining your mood, i wanted to ask, i had downloaded your training and i'm glad that my players are getting more and more goals, but in the other hand, 8 of my main players are out because of injury, i wanted to ask whether you could give me some solution regarding this...

hey bud, hhahaa, you not spoiling anything :)

It happens all the time to be honest :) its more to do with the game than anything else, a lot of my players get injured too, you can try and tone down the strength and aerobic training on all of the schedules if you want, that would work :)

do having more physios mean that it's they are gonna recover sooner or less prone to injuries? and i also had my suarez injured for 5 months and his star dropped from 3.5 to 2... what should i do? sell him? or keep him? any solutions?

Nope, more physios actually don't make much difference at all. Having one very good physio is better than having 2 or 3 average ones. You only really need one.

Eva Carneiro, any day, id have her over any other physio in the game

imo the best physio has to be Alexandre Ceolin who is equally impressive as scout

I have a full back I want, he is from Burkina Faso and I am buying him from an Egyptian club. I cannot get a work permit for him. What steps would you recommend for me to try and get him to get a permit accepted and to join?

Nothing you can do to help him obtain a work permit, best bet is to get a feeder club in Belgium and loan him out there to get EU citizenship, as well as first team football to help him progress

I'm afraid I can't get him past an appeal so sadly I cannot get to that stage :(

Do you have a feeder club where you can send him out on loan though? Usually if you already do, and their work permit is turned down, then what happens is he moves to your club, but you can't register him and then you can send him out. so check your feeders, and ask your board for one if you don't.

Will have a go mate, thanks for the advice :)

Raikan, any suggestions to my suarez? should i sell it or keep him... he is now only 2.5 stars..

do having more physios mean that it's they are gonna recover sooner or less prone to injuries? and i also had my suarez injured for 5 months and his star dropped from 3.5 to 2... what should i do? sell him? or keep him? any solutions?

physio's only give you the estimated time of the player being out for, the better he is the more accurate it is...

I have a full back I want, he is from Burkina Faso and I am buying him from an Egyptian club. I cannot get a work permit for him. What steps would you recommend for me to try and get him to get a permit accepted and to join?

as mentioned below, having a WP feeder club will most likely get you the appeal and allow you to sign him without one to loan him out ;)

other than that, there is not much you can do, WP are a lot harder to get these days than older Fm's :(

Back