The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Raikan, any suggestions to my suarez? should i sell it or keep him... he is now only 2.5 stars..

how old is he? is he still scoring/creating goals? what are his stats? just because a player is rated 2 stars does not mean he is ****, its all down to the players stats :)

how old is he? is he still scoring/creating goals? what are his stats? just because a player is rated 2 stars does not mean he is ****, its all down to the players stats :)
he is now 25, and in 22 match he still make 13 goals and 8 assists..

as mentioned below, having a WP feeder club will most likely get you the appeal and allow you to sign him without one to loan him out ;)

other than that, there is not much you can do, WP are a lot harder to get these days than older Fm's :(

Yeah, got a Belgian feeder club and he joins the side in January. I guess he will have to go on loan to them for a while then?

then I would keep him mate, see if you can get at least double his current value, if not, keep him!

Yeah, got a Belgian feeder club and he joins the side in January. I guess he will have to go on loan to them for a while then?

yeah he will, you can try and offer him new contracts during his time there, make sure he is playing though (well don't offer him one if he is not as he has to play) this will initiate the WP process again and you may get lucky

I was wondering, how come wonderkid label from gotze still tagged within him while hazard and costa are losing them for just 3 months? is it something wrong with my training? and i would like to ask, how being considered as, world-class midfielder will affect the stats?

I was wondering, how come wonderkid label from gotze still tagged within him while hazard and costa are losing them for just 3 months? is it something wrong with my training? and i would like to ask, how being considered as, world-class midfielder will affect the stats?

this happens mate, its got to do with training/morale/form etc.. and club rep of course..

it wont affect them, at WC level his stats should be WC :) its just his reputation! its got to do with winning competitions and playing in the best clubs etc.. :)

so you mean that his reputation just a name merely? so what i should do to make hazard become world class? training?

so you mean that his reputation just a name merely? so what i should do to make hazard become world class? training?

yeah it is :)

win trophies and grow the stature of your club :)

that is his reputation, his description is different!

Description is based on the players stats, for eg: Mascherano is a world class midfielder, Messi is a midfield playmaker, even though he is world class, Iniesta is a flamboyant mid, even though he is world class, this is down to his flair and creativity :) that makes them have the description of flamboyant, get what I mean :)

It takes approximately 3 years to gain Belgian citizenship, therefore an EU passport, which is the quickest of the EU countrys I believe (though I think Holland is about the same, and in general the clubs there tend to have better facilities for training the younger players)

ok2, thanks raikan, i got it now... two thumbs up for this thread

hi Raikan, sorry for keep asking... i had an highly ambitious squad and sometimes when i ended the game with just 1-0 i just feel that's not the result fan expected, i have to make something out of the team to motivate them scoring more and more, but i don't know how... and i have some players overconfident during the warm ups, how do i solve this?

hi Raikan, sorry for keep asking... i had an highly ambitious squad and sometimes when i ended the game with just 1-0 i just feel that's not the result fan expected, i have to make something out of the team to motivate them scoring more and more, but i don't know how... and i have some players overconfident during the warm ups, how do i solve this?

change up the teamtalks, even if you upset them, just change it up! complacency is a virus! start younger players, give them a chance etc...

another one last question Raikan, i was wondering is there any suitable for me, i love position 4-1-1-3-1, but after reading your magical tactics i was wondering if i could adopt it to my game... is there any suitable formation for me? and i was wondering why people retrained bale to LB? cos he's already competent in that position... and yeah i also can't get the best out of him being an LB, and i find he only give some assists as aml with winger role...

another one last question Raikan, i was wondering is there any suitable for me, i love position 4-1-1-3-1, but after reading your magical tactics i was wondering if i could adopt it to my game... is there any suitable formation for me? and i was wondering why people retrained bale to LB? cos he's already competent in that position... and yeah i also can't get the best out of him being an LB, and i find he only give some assists as aml with winger role...

there is quite a shortage of great left backs in the game, Bale is one of them, there are dozens of great AML's so I would rather have used him as Lb and buy a great winger... I use him as winger now though!

that formation seems a little too attacking mate, is it one DM one CM then AMR AMC AML and ST?

there is quite a shortage of great left backs in the game, Bale is one of them, there are dozens of great AML's so I would rather have used him as Lb and buy a great winger... I use him as winger now though!

that formation seems a little too attacking mate, is it one DM one CM then AMR AMC AML and ST?

yeah it is, one DM one CM then AMR AMC and AML and ST... so any suggestions? i made the first season 121 goals in premiere league with that formation, but in the second season i might have struggled due to injury and modric isn't the type that suite to running AMC that hazard used to play... so I'm wondering any formation that I could adopt from your marvelous tactics knowledge... hehe

I've just took a job at bolton, season 2 and january is days away. my squad is old and lacks quality, N'gog is the best player i have and is so inconsistant, one game he'll get a rating of 6.10 and the next a 7.50, but were struggling to create Clear cut chances... do you have any recommendations for me, i'm playing the "swoop there it" is tactic and i've got 2.5mil to spend.

I'm looking for a quality keeper who can step up straight away and is a future prospect at the same time , i want him for a while. I'm Sevilla in January first season I've got 11million to spend but i may be looking for another Centre Midfielder to partner Javi Martinez but i also need a left back, struggling in that department. Any suggestions?

I'm willing to offload a few players, so if you can think of anyone to offload then let me know.

View attachment 244111View attachment 244112

I'm looking for a quality keeper who can step up straight away and is a future prospect at the same time , i want him for a while. I'm Sevilla in January first season I've got 11million to spend but i may be looking for another Centre Midfielder to partner Javi Martinez but i also need a left back, struggling in that department. Any suggestions?

I'm willing to offload a few players, so if you can think of anyone to offload then let me know.

View attachment 244111View attachment 244112

Ter Stegen is the obvious one, but I'm not sure how much he costs. If you're willing to wait, Courtois usually hands in a transfer request in the summer of 2012 at Chelsea, so you might be able to get him.

Back